What are we going to do with our 9 Million of cap space

RPbillsfan

After filling out 8/10 of the practice squad, cutting Schmidt and adding the P and CB, we have a little over 9 million in cap space.  The waiver period ends I believe tomorrow morning and all unsigned players are available free agents.

Assuming you keep $5,000,000.00 for emergencies what player/players would you add and who would they replace.

Looking forward to everyone's thoughts.

1 minute ago, Batman1876 said:

Go to the bank and get 9million 1 dollar bills. Fill the locker room with them and then roll around in it after wins. 

You could make some serious rain with that! Flash flood warnings in effect! 

2 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Glad to see the non-football people taking time to provide an actual football response.

Thanks for the well-thought out feedback to this post.

Good point. 

I think we should sign one guy to a nine million dollar contract. Or else nine million guys to a one dollar contract and let them fight it out. Or else something somewhere in between. 

Edited by Kelly the Dog
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

After filling out 8/10 of the practice squad, cutting Schmidt and adding the P and CB, we have a little over 9 million in cap space.  The waiver period ends I believe tomorrow morning and all unsigned players are available free agents.

Assuming you keep $5,000,000.00 for emergencies what player/players would you add and who would they replace.

Looking forward to everyone's thoughts.

If he proves healthy and to be a #1 WR we can extend Benjamin.