I will be happy with a 2-2 start

Cygnus99

There is possibility of starting 2-2 this year I think of course it would be awesome if we start 4-0 which of course is not gonna happen 

I say we lose the opener to the Ravens , the Ravens look extremely good much better than last year , we grab a win against the Chargers , yes the Chargers on paper are the better team but they are traveling to the East and the Chargers always starts horribly in the beginning of the season . At Vikings and at Packers . Both really good teams but we can sneak a W with one of them . So many factors like who will be the quarterback , how will our secondary be ? the Offensive line ? we have some holes to cover . There is talent in our team but there are also holes to cover . GO BILLS ! 

Not sure how the Miami Dolphins and the NY Jets will be like this year but to me I am thinking the NY Jets may be more of a challenge for us than the Dolphins ? 

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

There is possibility of starting 2-2 this year I think of course it would be awesome if we start 4-0 which of course is not gonna happen 

I say we lose the opener to the Ravens , the Ravens look extremely good much better than last year , we grab a win against the Chargers , yes the Chargers on paper are the better team but they are traveling to the East and the Chargers always starts horribly in the beginning of the season . At Vikings and at Packers . Both really good teams but we can sneak a W with one of them . So many factors like who will be the quarterback , how will our secondary be ? the Offensive line ? we have some holes to cover . There is talent in our team but there are also holes to cover . GO BILLS ! 

Not sure how the Miami Dolphins and the NY Jets will be like this year but to me I am thinking the NY Jets may be more of a challenge for us than the Dolphins ? 

Could not not agree more.  My hope: 2-0 and then 2-2 at the quarter.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

There’s always one team that looks like they made the additions to put them over the top that underwhelms. I think Minnesota is a candidate for that. I could see an early upset there similar to Atlanta last year. 

Hmmm. I just don’t see it. Not a huge Cousins guy, but I see that MIN defense absolutely terrorizing the Bills sad sack offense. It’s a strong candidate for the Bills worst offensive outing of the year, a real “ set the DVR - watch a better game- skim through the post mortem “ type affair. 

In order to get to 2-2, we are going to have to play solid in all three phases and not turn the ball over. It will be tough. Coach McDermott is good at getting the players to compete so there is a decent chance. 

Edited by BB2004