"Big Name" cuts around the league...

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Now THAT is an interesting swap out...golf club for an axe.  Probably a forged blade, not these 'girly man' clubs of today.  A true persimmon wood driver, as opposed to the Hawaiian Punch can sized composite 'woods' of today. (That Sullivan still might not have broken 100 with...)

Sling blade mmmhmmm. Some people call it a Kaiser blade mmmhmmm...

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Kony Ealy has bounced around the league but had some success with McDermott in Carolina. He might be a guy to add to the DE depth. 

I was thinking that yesterday.  Hughes, Shaq, Murphy and Yarborough seem to be the 4.  I think they like Yarborough so if anyone would be replaced, it would be Shaq.

30 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Kony Ealy has bounced around the league but had some success with McDermott in Carolina. He might be a guy to add to the DE depth. 

...not quite a ringing endorsement...............

Cowboys released DE Kony Ealy.

Ealy made a name for himself by sacking Peyton Manning three times in Super Bowl 50 but hasn't done much since. Last year he mustered just 14 tackles and one sack over 452 snaps for the Jets. Ealy's next team will be his fifth in three seasons.
Aug 31 - 3:49 PM

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not quite a ringing endorsement...............

Cowboys released DE Kony Ealy.

Ealy made a name for himself by sacking Peyton Manning three times in Super Bowl 50 but hasn't done much since. Last year he mustered just 14 tackles and one sack over 452 snaps for the Jets. Ealy's next team will be his fifth in three seasons.
Aug 31 - 3:49 PM

I get it but he could be a guy you can add and has some knowledge of the defensive playbook/concepts right away and can just put out there. I don't expect him to be Mario Williams but could at least be a Ryan Davis and let Trent Murphy continue to rehab.

Edited by The Jokeman

1 hour ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Marve, you can believe it when I say, all the teachers I knew for 27 years of teaching in Chester, we tried our best.  I live in another area of the county. How long have

you lived in Chester? 

Oh I can absolutely believe that.  Unfortunately you may not have had adequate support from the parent(s).  You will always limited by your classroom time.

@TesslerSports

The Baltimore Ravens are releasing T/G Randin Crecelius... Had a very good preseason and if he clears waivers will likely be added to their practice squad.

Know nothing about him, but young O lineman, sooooo...