"Big Name" cuts around the league...

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I know that you have to be a pretty toughly constituted person to live in Oakland to begin with, but this day might make life seem unlivable. 

...he should stay in California....Gov Moonbeam just eliminated cash bail.............

7 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I get it but he could be a guy you can add and has some knowledge of the defensive playbook/concepts right away and can just put out there. I don't expect him to be Mario Williams but could at least be a Ryan Davis and let Trent Murphy continue to rehab.

Nobody in the over the hill club should be signed prior to after game 1 so they can be paid per game on roster.

With the Raiders rumored to be cutting Martavis Bryant.

In only 13 starts the last two seasons he would have led the Bills in receiving yards in both 16 and 17 and TD's by a receiver in 17 (Hunter had 4 TD's in 16 compared to 3 by Bryant.)

But facing suspension and durability issues

12 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

With the Raiders rumored to be cutting Martavis Bryant.

In only 13 starts the last two seasons he would have led the Bills in receiving yards in both 16 and 17 and TD's by a receiver in 17 (Hunter had 4 TD's in 16 compared to 3 by Bryant.)

But facing suspension and durability issues

...maybe the Feds want 'em............

10 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Why not bring in Bryant?

I like Nate Orchard too... basically a Lorax mold, 3rd down rush end...

If Bryant doesn’t get suspended i’m all for bringing him in. Would love to have Nate Orchard here too, he’s definitely worth a look

2 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Yes, but we're maybe 15m south of that.  We live where we live because I was the airport operations supervisor, at Richmond for 12 years, and Chester is an easy commute.  Actually the address is Chester but we're farther E, closer to ENON, SW of the I-295 James River bridge.  I love Enon, sounds kind of Si-fi,  but it's None spelled in reverse!    I would have preferred to live W of the city but did not want to cross downtown 2x a day.  

Yes, you do know where Cold Harbor battlefield is?

About Enon, I used to drive through there on my way to doing some white water canoeing in the Appomatox Riv., sometimes after a day of teaching in Chester. It was a Great

run! There were 2 sets of rapids there. Lots of fun!! That spot was only about 20 mins from the school.     This is great! Never thought I'd be talking about this stuff on the

Bills message board.