More Drama in the Jones Family, but this Time it's Zay's Brother Cayleb

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Reading the article, it sounds like a domestic issue at the root.

He is being charged with misdemeanor domestic assault and felony level theft.

Sounds like an argument with with his girlfriend followed by a property dispute.  Something like he gave his girlfriend a car, it's titled in her name, they had a fight and he shoved her aside and drove off in the car would fit those descriptions.

It's probably not like he walked into a jewelry store and lifted a rolex or two

Oh, so he caused the problem then saved Zay from the result.

Nice

Synthetic weed is horrible stuff.  I wish they'd ban-hammer that crap and legalize the plant.

Yeah, that's the story I got, and honestly I believe him. Hes an old man, with no reason to lie. I brought up Zay to him and he said hes a good kid, but the brother was bad news. He also said that what they got into that night was totally legal and they bought it at a store. His son actually took Zays spot as the wideout at ECU once he left. 

2 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

He's getting cut. Already suspended for steroids. He stopped Zay from committing suicide.

Truth spoke

10 minutes ago, wppete said:

I don’t get these people. How stupid can you be to get arrested??? 

Happens all the time.
Emotions likely drive some bad behaviour. Mix in some drugs or alcohol? and the moral restrictions fall away.

I hope Zay can rise above it .

recall when Sammy had all that crazy crap with his "Family" ..brother maybe ? He was paying for all kinds of crazy stuff for his Deviant Family members.  he was messed up in the head too back then.

4 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I have an inside source. His brother was the one who gave Zay the fake weed when he had his little freak out. One of the fathers of an ECU player who is close with Zay said that since hes known him, the brother has always been the bad influence. 

I have some connects in the ECU community and was told the same. 

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Sounds like an argument with with his girlfriend followed by a property dispute.  Something like he gave his girlfriend a car, it's titled in her name, they had a fight and he shoved her aside and drove off in the car would fit those descriptions.

Girlfriend?  Property dispute?  Steroid allegations? Shoved a woman (was it off of a party bus, perhaps?)?

There's a place for him on the Bills offense. 

Edited by Mr. WEO

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Girlfriend?  Property dispute?  Steroid allegations? Shoved a woman (was it off of a party bus, perhaps?)?

There's a place for him on the Bills offense.

I must have missed him being a multi-year 1000+ yd contributor to some team's offense.

You must have missed the difference between unsubstantiated allegations made by a FOF on social media, and an actual 4 game NFL suspension.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I must have missed him being a multi-year 1000+ yd contributor to some team's offense.

You must have missed the difference between unsubstantiated allegations made by a FOF on social media, and an actual 4 game NFL suspension.

When you make replies like this you sound the part of your avatar! You are making finger eating Kyle proud my friend!

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh just kidding.  I know great play always covers for "Shady" behavior in the NFL!

17 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I never saw that guy after that, he never came back to school after completing his prison time.  He was a good guy when sober but turned into a complete POS when he started drinking.

Hey I know this guy  ( We all know at least 1 person like this if not multiple )