Lacanfora: Bills have reached out to Raiders about Khalil Mack trade

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, ChasBB said:

Yes, remember last year, Peterman was (I'm fairly certain) the ONLY QB that Belichick took a serious look at pre 2017 draft - that SAYS something and I don't care what anyone says.  Peterman is a starting talent in the NFL and I want him on the Bills for the long term - to back up Josh or to start when needed - whatever - we need to keep him.  He's a very good QB and Buffalo needs to keep him.  I rate the QBs 1. Josh, 2. Peterman, 3. McCarron - and if Peterman ends up starting a few games while Josh develops a bit more, he'll do fine and probably excel.  However, Josh is looking very good.

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/11/what-to-make-of-patriots-decision-to-work-out-pitt-qb-nathan-peterman/

Belichick took a look at him yet passed on him multiple times.   From the Patriot's wire link: "And he’s probably interested in the Pitt draft class. He’s just doing his due diligence, while messing with the other 31 teams and the media at the same time. That’s Belichick’s specialty."

Until proven otherwise, Peterman simply is not starting caliber as the evidence has shown regardless of what you think. 

21mdkjm.jpg

Your thinking that "he'll do fine and probably excel" certainly isn't based on what he has shown on the field in actual regular season competition with the same demonstrated flaws still present from his rookie season. 

58 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Belichick took a look at him yet passed on him multiple times.   From the Patriot's wire link: "And he’s probably interested in the Pitt draft class. He’s just doing his due diligence, while messing with the other 31 teams and the media at the same time. That’s Belichick’s specialty."

Until proven otherwise, Peterman simply is not starting caliber as the evidence has shown regardless of what you think. 

21mdkjm.jpg

Your thinking that "he'll do fine and probably excel" certainly isn't based on what he has shown on the field in actual regular season competition with the same demonstrated flaws still present from his rookie season. 

Are those Josh Allen's college stats?

Edited by BullBuchanan

19 hours ago, ChasBB said:

Yes, remember last year, Peterman was (I'm fairly certain) the ONLY QB that Belichick took a serious look at pre 2017 draft - that SAYS something and I don't care what anyone says.  Peterman is a starting talent in the NFL and I want him on the Bills for the long term - to back up Josh or to start when needed - whatever - we need to keep him.  He's a very good QB and Buffalo needs to keep him.  I rate the QBs 1. Josh, 2. Peterman, 3. McCarron - and if Peterman ends up starting a few games while Josh develops a bit more, he'll do fine and probably excel.  However, Josh is looking very good.

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/11/what-to-make-of-patriots-decision-to-work-out-pitt-qb-nathan-peterman/

Im pretty sure this was just to make Bills fans freak out and trick the Bills FO to draft him. 

I am not as big a fan of this idea as I was before our entire Oline looked like they couldn't block a 5th grader from coming through in a game of red rover.   

We need to use draft picks and free agent dollars on the oline.  It's bad.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I'm of the mind that a 1 and 2 is a BARGAIN for Mack, but one trade Beane won't make.

I agree.  Anything less than two firsts is a steal .............. for a team that's one pass rusher away from being a contender.

I think the Bills still have too many holes to justify trading early picks.

This doesn't really surprise me any good GM would want to fish a bit to see what it would take especially with the amount of cap room they will have next year !

But they have a lot more pressing issues on the table right now Bean might just be sowing the seed in Macks mind to let him know that the Bills would be interested if he can't get a longterm deal done this year with the Raiders .