Tyreek Hill plays as the Bills on Madden “to even things out”

YoloinOhio

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/08/chiefs_wr_tyreek_hill_throws_some_shade_at_buffalo_bills_roster.html

Tyreek Hill took a bit of a shot at the Buffalo Billsroster when discussing the Madden franchise league he plays in with Kansas City Chiefs teammates.

Hill told KCTV5 sports anchor Tom Martin that he uses the Bills in his Madden franchise league to even things out for being the best actual Madden player among his Chiefs teammates. Using the Bills, of course, means that Hill views Buffalo as the worst team in Madden.

he did nothing vs the Bills last year btw

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

Well the Bills are trash in Madden.  It’s not a shot st the Bills per say but at the Bills ratings in Madden. 

I do hope Davis for one performs way better in real life than he plays in Madden. 

They are absolute trash in this year's game...

I do think the Bills suffer from the old "oh X team?  They always suck!".  I think if/when Brady/Belichick retire (they will...right?) media and fans will afford them the same attitude but in a good way.  It will take several bad seasons (maybe longer) for people to realize that the Pats aren't the dynasty they were.  Similarly, I think the Bills need to string some playoff appearances together to get national respect.

Edited by Johnnycage46

32 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Lots of fragile fans are going to be shaken up by this. 

Just remember folks, there are people you can talk to.

Seriously, why are bills fans so thin skinned?

The bills are one of the worst teams in madden it makes sense if he is giving less skilled teammates an advantage.

If we’re talking madden 18, bills are a fine team to play with, imo, and with roster updates they might have even finished ahead of KC, they certainly weren’t ever all that far apart. 

In 19, they are very bad right now- but roster updates can improve ratings if players demonstrate they don’t suck by winning.  I wonder if he starts Nate AJ or JA? 

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of my favorite games of the year , 3 straight losses , team stays poised , goes into one of the toughest stadiums to play and defensively dominate a desperate KC team and finish the year 4-2. 

I think the chiefs could be a bottom 5 team this year.  That defense is a joke and should be bottom 3 if not the worst.  Reid is a solid reg season coach so he may save them from being terrible, but that d is bad

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think the chiefs could be a bottom 5 team this year.  That defense is a joke and should be bottom 3 if not the worst.  Reid is a solid reg season coach so he may save them from being terrible, but that d is bad

Bottom 5 is a stretch but I can easily see 7-9 with captain footwork as their QB.

15 hours ago, SoCoBills said:

Well the Bills are trash in Madden.  It’s not a shot st the Bills per say but at the Bills ratings in Madden. 

I do hope Davis for one performs way better in real life than he plays in Madden. 

I've hated playing with the bills since 2014