What Is Your Favorite Place To Watch The Bills (If not at the game)

corta765

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My living room.  

It used to be the Bills Backers Chapter in Atlanta but it's too loud...it's a sign I'm getting old.  I'm only 36....

you should have just been honest and answered in the arms of another man.

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I usually go to the Bills Backers bar in ATL for early season games - while there’s still hope. I’ve got a couple decades on you, and yes, it is too LOUD (but it’s also a ton of fun!). Padriacs is much closer to home, but it doesn’t have the same energy. 

Now I mostly watch at home in my family room where it’s easier to focus on the game and plan my own menu. I may go to Whitehall Tavern for week one again, depending upon my son’s plans. 

I used to go to Padriacs when I lived right down the road.  I lived in the apartment complex up the hill from Meehans.

Now I live in Marietta.

We absolutely need to catch a game this year together.  I'll just get @teef credit card number and we'll eat like Kings and drink like fish.

1 minute ago, teef said:

you should have just been honest and answered in the arms of another man.

I am pretty confident that I have bigger arms than you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

I'm about 20 years older than you,trust me,I feel the same way.I don't mind if another couple comes over but that's the limit.Fellas like us actually WATCH the game without the needless chit chat and yelling and screaming.Gotta love how some female "fans" get all geared up in Bills blue ,going crazy when we score....but yet they have no clue who our starting offensive lineman are for example.

Do your guests know what you do in your living room?

My dad is this way. He always says "It's a sporting event, not a social event." The Bills are on TV maybe twice a year down here in Houston, so the bar is my only option at least 85% of the time. He can't fathom why I'd want to go out to a loud noisy bar to watch the game, when I can sit in my own living room and watch it in peace. 

I've been living in the upstairs apartment of my soon to be in-laws house. We had Sunday Ticket for being first year customers. I still opted to go out for the game every year. Mostly because there's a side of myself I don't want my mother in law to see. And that side comes out when The Bills are losing.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to go to Padriacs when I lived right down the road.  I lived in the apartment complex up the hill from Meehans.

Now I live in Marietta.

We absolutely need to catch a game this year together.  I'll just get @teef credit card number and we'll eat like Kings and drink like fish.

I am pretty confident that I have bigger arms than you.

i'm a shorter italian guy who goes to the gym.  don't challenge me there.

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I've been living in the upstairs apartment of my soon to be in-laws house.

You've been saying "soon to be," for two !@#$ing years.  Maybe you should switch it up to "eventual."

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Now I live in Marietta.

I’m barely a mile from Padriacs, but on game days I’d stay home or make that the world’s shortest Uber or a long drunk walk. 

At the house with some mary jane, some food, and drinks 

Or chilled the !@#$ out with family or friends with lots of party supplies.

My mom is hilarious. I have the best time with her, shes the only other one in family that likes the Bills.

Edited by FearLess Price

5 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Living room.  I always start the game about 15 to 30 minutes late so I can fast forward through commercials :)

I like to watch with many people, or with my sons, but now that my ex broke the family it's mostly by myself, no Bills Backers around where I live now :(

Just like you I'll let pass some time, typically 40-60 minutes, and even so, I'm usually back on live viewing for the start or middle of the 4th quarter! So much ads in a game

At home. As others have stated, the bar isn't worth it. Goodbye 80.00. I live outside of Colden and it's a drive anywhere. After being at the bar for four hours and a little bad luck, goodbye 5,000. No thanks. I like music on until kickoff with the pregame on mute. Usually grill or crock pot when it gets colder. No line to the bathroom and a frig full of whatever. GF usually runs errands or stays and gets into it. Occasionally, friends from North of the city will make the trip down. If not it's text warring with them. There still is something magical about Sundays in the Fall. That will never go away. 

18 minutes ago, Dave Allen said:

I'm down in Fort Knox, Kentucky - just retired from the Army. We don't dish out for the NFL channel, so my son and I head down to Wild Wings to watch the game and chow down. And yes, blue cheese.

Might want to check if there's a Bills Backer's bar near you. Buffalo Wild Wings sucks both on food and atmosphere. It's where I watched the win against the Patriots* in 2011. Only Bills fan in the place. I looked like an ass.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Might want to check if there's a Bills Backer's bar near you. Buffalo Wild Wings sucks both on food and atmosphere. It's where I watched the win against the Patriots* in 2011. Only Bills fan in the place. I looked like an ass.

I'll do that. Fortunately, we're not in an NFL city so on Sundays there's a pretty good mix of fans from every team and we don't have to feel we're in enemy territory. We know of a few other places we can hit as well, though it would be nice to see more Buffalo fans.  

Unfortunately living in Australia I'm limited as to what options I have to watch the Bills live (none unless you want to spend $275 on game pass). Fortunately there is a great website where I can stream any game i want live. I'll buy some Bills merch to keep the guilt at bay.

McGeary's in Albany! It's the Albany Bills Backers bar and there are some great people hanging out there on football Sundays. Can't beat the food and beer specials and its the only place in the area to get a garbage plate and beef on weck. Some of the best wings in this area as well. Man, I can't wait until September 9th!

I'll add another one to "my own house/living room"

I get to show up when I want...1 minute before kickoff or 1 hour before.  I get to eat what I want...sit on my favorite couch.  Have my phone with me or access to the computer if I want.  If the game is awful, the remote takes me to another game.  If I want friends over, I can invite them...if not...I have the option to watch the game myself.  Can get stuff done during halftime.  The second the game is over, I'm ready to do anything else I want (movie with the wife, clean the house, watch the next game, do the shopping or chores I decided to not do in the morning, etc.)

• Like (+1) 1