Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 14 at 8:45 AM at SJF - Closed to the Public

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Hopefully everyone looks better on Friday 

Meh. Peterman's INT came during a one-minute drill, where there was five seconds left on the clock at the 5-yard-line. In that situation, the INT is better than a sack. At least Peterman tried to force something since there wouldn't be another play. It was do or die. I didn't see the play, as there is no video yet. But, if no one was open, at least he tried to make something happen. Can't crush him for that INT. 

Edited by Watkins90
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Milano is a surprise to me.  I thought he was really coming a long last year but now mixing in with Humber with the 1's?

In Joe B's practice summary from yesterday he talked about this

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-2018-buffalo-bills-training-camp-day-13

3) Matt Milano's starting job in jeopardy?
- Speaking of surprises, Sunday's development at weakside linebacker was undoubtedly one of them. Second-year linebacker Matt Milano, who had a tremendously strong rookie season when healthy and in the starting lineup, found himself on the sideline during certain portions of reps with the first-team defense. Both his primary backup Ramon Humber and Keenan Robinson -- a slow riser up the depth chart -- worked in with the first-team defense as a rotation with Milano. It even resulted in Milano working with the second-team defense, too. I wonder if this might be something for the Bills to shake up Milano from being complacent as the starter. He hasn't once been challenged for the job since the end of last year, and now Sunday's developments had to fire up the adrenaline and competitive fire for him a bit. Upon getting second-team reps, Milano knocked back backup fullback Zach Olstad to the ground on a swing pass in a non-tackle team drill rep. Then, later on, Milano again popped the pads and was the first to make contact when drills went live along the goal line. This placement of Milano reeks of a coach wanting to shake up his young, budding player a bit to keep that competitive fire and instinct at a maximum heading into a season that they desperately need him to play well. Should this continue along into the week and the game on Friday, then perhaps there is something more to this. However, the Bills love Milano and likely just needed to challenge him a bit to get a response.

• Like (+1) 3

WKBW) - The Buffalo Bills carried on with their third-to-last practice of training camp on Monday, and while there wasn't as many changes this time around, we saw more evidence to back up all the changes from Sunday's practice.

Who lined up where?

The full, yet unofficial depth chart from Day 14:

All changes from the previous day are in bold.

day14offense_1534173150792_94800400_ver1.0_900_675.jpg
day14defense_1534173150910_94802101_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

4 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Meh. Peterman's INT came during a one-minute drill, where there was five seconds left on the clock at the 5-yard-line. In that situation, the INT is better than a sack. At least Peterman tried to force something since there wouldn't be another play. It was do or die. I didn't see the play, as there is no video yet. But, if no one was open, at leats he tried to make something happen. Can't crush him for that INT. 

Agreed... trent edwards would have flipped the ball out of bounds and trotted to the sideline without a care in the world.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

WKBW) - The Buffalo Bills carried on with their third-to-last practice of training camp on Monday, and while there wasn't as many changes this time around, we saw more evidence to back up all the changes from Sunday's practice.

Who lined up where?

The full, yet unofficial depth chart from Day 14:

All changes from the previous day are in bold.

day14offense_1534173150792_94800400_ver1.0_900_675.jpg
day14defense_1534173150910_94802101_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Cool to see Wallace emerge. I read somewhere that his performance in the game the other night may have boosted him past Pitts. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think Croom is going into week 1 as the No 2 TE when it is all said and done. 

And Oleary is no where on this roster

My TE Ranking right now

Clay

Croom

Thomas

O’Leary

Lee 

Towbridge 

Keep an eye on Lee too. Solid blocker and made a nice catch in the first game.

• Like (+1) 1