Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You may be a fan for over 29 years, but you've apparently been with a keyboard for about 7 or 8 minutes.

Sorry. Just bustin' balls. Not only do I agree with what you wrote, let me add may I mommy dog face to the banana patch.

Wow- you are right. I need a buzzed - autocorrect checker. 

Also- you inferred correctly- Your ur mom’s face was recently in my banana patch 

actually - I’m sorry I might not have understood your point 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

14 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

He simply did not need to come flying in like that.  Leading with helmet or not, you make a play like that you are putting the game in the officials' hands.

I mean players have been taught to gang tackle since they were kids. When someone is wrapped up you are tough to come in and deliver a hit to make sure they don't break a tackle. It's gonna take more than one preseason game to break the habit of something they've been taught their entire lives

I thought AJ was the best qb on the field tonight his pocket precense and his accuracy was good..Peterman had good production but his arm talent just isn't good enough for professional football you can win with him in an offence where you keep him away from perimeter routes but after a cpl weeks defences will just flood the middle like they did vs Trent Edwards ..Josh Allen was encouraging tonight..the 3rd string o line was awful I feel like he showed relatively good poise and had the flashes ..the TD throw obviously was phenomenal and you could see his talent translating albeit in this small sample size .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Almost perfect. The int was thrown slightly behind but was still catchable.

Nice.  Yeah I saw the int was badly placed, but the int was on ivory.  Daboll is looking like the real deal.  Can’t wait to watch this tomorrow after work.  Passing lots

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

They looked ok.  Ducasse took a penalty but they kept the qbs upright.

Mills seems like he has a ton of trouble against speed rushers could be an issue there.

Shocking! Has someone told him it’s time to get out of his stance, and head for the showers? 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah, that's what a lot of people have been saying, but then he'd be playing against 1st string corners, safeties, lbs and linemen...It won't get much better considering who our 1st teamers are.

But maybe he would get more then 1.7 seconds of protection with a 1st OL ?