Josh Allen’s autograph ?

8 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

God I hope this kid works out.

Yeah I’m not sure I can take another QB not panning out, and then having to start the process all over again in 4-5 years...it just might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back for me...I think I can honestly say my fandom is on the line with Allen and this regime.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yeah I’m not sure I can take another QB not panning out, and then having to start the process all over again in 4-5 years...it just might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back for me...I think I can honestly say my fandom is on the line with Allen and this regime.

i feel good that he will be good....at some point, and if there's any hint otherwise, i am confident that beane will keep drafting qbs. the one thing i'm excited to see is his play fake.

one of the guys reporting from camp (sal)?, said he has the best play fake he's seen since boomer. well that should be something to see.

I think he's still a kid and having fun.  A person can be focused, driven, professional, and still like to have fun.  Does anyone really believe Allen having some fun with the table-smashing thing is indicative of a "problem?"  Get real.  Whether you like it or not "Bills Mafia" is a thing, it's not going away, and being all "get off my lawn" about it won't do you any good.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't think this is a big deal.  But I do think it was ill-advised.

Not a big deal at all....

What was ill-advised was watching your Mets play last night.  Should be a mercy rule in baseball at 20....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1