Bills injury updates - Training Camp/Preseason

On 8/4/2018 at 5:56 PM, Jamie Nails said:

Everyone is questionable now-  no more probable 

Even players like Aaron Green, who are no longer on the Bills' roster.

On 8/5/2018 at 5:49 PM, ColoradoBills said:

There is definitely a problem with this site.  They seem to have added all injuries in the offseason without "removing" any.

There is no mention of the preseason games and the status is for the 1st week of the season (Baltimore Ravens).

They got the Matt Milano hamstring that happened during OTA's.  We all know that is over with.

It may just be the computer program holding all of these until "official" word comes out and the site updates.

I agree wholeheartedly.  

On 8/5/2018 at 5:49 PM, ColoradoBills said:

There is definitely a problem with this site.  They seem to have added all injuries in the offseason without "removing" any.

There is no mention of the preseason games and the status is for the 1st week of the season (Baltimore Ravens).

They got the Matt Milano hamstring that happened during OTA's.  We all know that is over with.

It may just be the computer program holding all of these until "official" word comes out and the site updates.

Hold on a minute...are you saying not everything on the internet is accurate? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Kicking windows is hard on Patellar tendons...  just the other day after kicking some double panes mine flared up... old lacrosse injury 

9 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Coleman’s listed questionable with a hamstring injury? That was quick!

This guy needs to sleep in a hot tub and hammy foam roll himself to work everyday 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

I believe Coleman was already dealing with a minor hamstring issue in Cleveland last week. The fact that he practiced  is a good sign I would think

I think you are right. That was one of the knocks on him after the trade was announced, that he was currently injured.

On 8/1/2018 at 7:42 PM, NoSaint said:

Maybe stick to actual injuries and not every cramp, or rest on the sidelines? Otherwise this threads going to be useless fast 

Yeah,

This is my first time to check this thread, and as expected, it appears that I will need to wade through lots of irrelevant posts...if I cared enough, which I don't. Anyone have a good link to an injury list or something?

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Was wondering the same. His elbow is never mentioned by McCoach (that I've seen).

They said during the game that when he went and sat down, someone came over and tightened the brace, but he wasn't checked for injury.  I think he was just holding his arm at that angle because the brace was falling off.

Edited by Acantha
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Acantha said:

They said during the game that when he went and sat down, someone came over and tightened the brace, but he wasn't checked for injury.  I think he was just holding his arm at that angle because the brace was falling off.

Thank you !

2 hours ago, Acantha said:

So, we'll assume old injury and the brace is preventative?