Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 3 - First Day in Pads

18 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Sounds like this one wasn't his fault. 

That's going to happen , one of the best , most instinctive secondary 

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Allen TD:

??????? Let's go 17!! That was beautiful, Tyrod never threw with anticipation like this..

NFL Network covering Bills TC after commercial break

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 3

7-28: CB Taron Johnson on WGR Sports Talk Saturday (9:38)

Through three days of practice, the performance of Nathan Peterman seems to have slid from his strong spring. Peterman, leading the first-team offense for a period of 11-on-11 on Saturday, overthrew an open Kelvin Benjamin on a slant pattern. He also threw behind WR Kaelin Clay in Friday's practice and overthrow TE Logan Thomas on a rollout Friday. The sharpness generally has not been there for Peterman in 11-on-11 work, although it is still early in training camp.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Frodak_mike.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Through three days of practice, the performance of Nathan Peterman seems to have slid from his strong spring. Peterman, leading the first-team offense for a period of 11-on-11 on Saturday, overthrew an open Kelvin Benjamin on a slant pattern. He also threw behind WR Kaelin Clay in Friday's practice and overthrow TE Logan Thomas on a rollout Friday. The sharpness generally has not been there for Peterman in 11-on-11 work, although it is still early in training camp.

He blows.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Benjamin is on the same schedule as me...he probably went back to the locker room to drop a deuce.  9:30 for me every morning.

I am on a 48 hour schedule as of late. Get in to work at 9am, let the whole showroom know I am here 9:15-9:30...?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

7-28: CB Taron Johnson on WGR Sports Talk Saturday (9:38)

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Frodak_mike.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

Shocked!  Just shocked!

******heavy sarcasm******

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1