Khalil Mack holding out... in Buffalo

9 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't like the hire by the raiders, but the guy is 100-85. Won a Superbowl, should have went to two. I'm not sure what standing next to him means, but whatever.

Grudens W/L percentage in the NFL is .540. Most will call that a tad above average. Too reach that lofty milestone he was gifted

the keys to a Maybach by Tampa Bay. All he had to do that season was trot that team out there. Also claimed he knew the plays the Raiders were running in the Super Bowl. IMO opinion Jon Gruden has a lot too peove. Lucky for him the Raiders could be close too

contending in the division. Of course most of his current team was built by someone else Like his Tampa situation.

7 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

His issue recently was Ub not offering his brother a scholarship, but I believe they resolved this issue

I remember that.  I get both sides of that.  Props to UB a bit because most schools would have just caved.

14 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

A lot, to say the least.  With the way this team is right now, do you want to give up a 2019 1st that could be a Top 5 pick?

That is quite the question indeed, and that is IF he could be had for only a first, which I doubt.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You missed protecting the blindside. Nate Solder who I think is good not great (I'd certainly take a healthy Cordy Glenn over him for example) just signed a contract avg. $15.5m a year. 

Good call man.

I actually was thinking about including oline but I couldn't remember how much they make so I didn't include them :)

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

Ok, I'll play along.........

Jerry Hughes and a first rounder for Mack. There, problem solved.

We can throw in Peterman to sweeten the pot

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Well now that you mention it, Gruden not only loves collecting bad backup QBs but ...

If he won the SB with Rob Johnson on the roster, imagine how far he can go with Peterman