Cleveland WR Group!?

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Has to be.  My first thought was something more must be up with Gordon.

There is more than meets the eye there 

also Ricardo Louis is out for the year with a neck injury. They don’t have much depth.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is more than meets the eye there 

also Ricardo Louis is out for the year with a neck injury. They don’t have much depth.

I'm definitely pulling for Gordon after reading about how much he's struggling but I do have a feeling that he might not have failed a drug test but he recently used.....the extra counseling it to give him time to get it out of his system.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Good. Go make a play for Corey Coleman. 

Yup, heard they’re some possibility he is moved. I think he would be a guy you go for if available via trade. He’s shorter but has a ridiculous vertical and could stretch the field.

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No!! He won’t cost more than a 5th (at most). 

Not saying you’re wrong but besides being the Browns and they are stupid, why would Clevetdo that for a 1st round pick 2 years ago?  It’s kinda like us with Ragland.  Why not keep the higher round young player than just settle for a late round pick?  Coleman has more “upside” than a 5th.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Not saying you’re wrong but besides being the Browns and they are stupid, why would Clevetdo that for a 1st round pick 2 years ago?  It’s kinda like us with Ragland.  Why not keep the higher round young player than just settle for a late round pick?  Coleman has more “upside” than a 5th.

Their WR room is a lot different than it was then. They have Landry, Gordon (maybe), and are talking with Dez. Additionally, Coleman has battled injuries. It is a lot like a Ragland type of offer (with one less year of control). 

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Their WR room is a lot different than it was then. They have Landry, Gordon (maybe), and are talking with Dez. Additionally, Coleman has battled injuries. It is a lot like a Ragland type of offer (with one less year of control). 

Ftr, I hope you’re right.  I love trading for high round pick guys who struggle with their first team. 

It it just blows my mind how quickly teams give up on guys.  If I was the Browns, I won’t trade him for less than a 3rd or I just keep him.  I do think an interesting trade would be a player for player, Shaq for Coleman.  Personally, I’d keep Shaq but this would be an interesting deal. 

42 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ftr, I hope you’re right.  I love trading for high round pick guys who struggle with their first team. 

It it just blows my mind how quickly teams give up on guys.  If I was the Browns, I won’t trade him for less than a 3rd or I just keep him.  I do think an interesting trade would be a player for player, Shaq for Coleman.  Personally, I’d keep Shaq but this would be an interesting deal. 

Shaq for Coleman was my initial thought. I get the sense though that the Bills are interested in seeing “Shaq v2.0”

I am with you though on trading for talent. If you can get talent cheap you have to go for it.  

33 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bottom 20 means the worst 20, thus you could still be 13th best as there are 32 teams.  Guessing you meant bottom third or bottom 12 

I meant in ranking. 20th or worse.