• 18 and under
    • 19-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70+

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am 34. I don't have a wife. January 2018 was the first time I saw the Bills play a post-season game. I am glad I wasn't an NFL fan when the music city fraud happened. I might not have made 34. 

Do you like making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape?

55 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

She has breast implants and is a 34D.

37 minutes ago, teef said:

now i'm impressed.

I’d be more impressed if she didn’t have breast implants and is a 34D. 

They always say you think you could hang out with a much younger group and still fit in, until you try it. 

Edited by Gray Beard

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I am 34. I don't have a wife. January 2018 was the first time I saw the Bills play a post-season game. I am glad I wasn't an NFL fan when the music city fraud happened. I might not have made 34. 

Always thought you were older. Congrats

3 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Old enough to remember Bozo the Clown, 13 stations on a black and white 13" TV, ride my bike without a helmet, play Atari, chuck new coke in the trash and crystal clear pepsi, wear my Z cavaricci pants to school and my British Knight shoes while jamming out to a smoking hot 19yr old Mariah Carrey.   

I was totally with until BK and MC, yungn.

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Same, 8 year difference. Which doesn't seem like much except when you talk about historical events and I mention I was in 10th grade and she was in 2nd. 

My wife and I are the same, I'm 40 she's 32, it sounds creepy when it's mentioned that way

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It was always known as the Super Bowl.  Read the attached front page of the Courier Express the day after the game. It says Chiefs Romp 31-7 Kansas City Team Gains Super Bowl

27336190_1604400546262265_5239142012194452102_n.jpg

Super Bowl coined by the media and then adopted in 1967; NFL/AFL officially referred to it the world championship, check out the program.

Fanatics Authentic 1967 Packers vs. Chiefs 22" x 30" Canvas Super Bowl I Program

2 hours ago, teef said:

ohhhh...my wife does that all the time.  we're 9 1/2 years apart, and she loves to play the, when you finished this, i was in this grade.  for example...when i finished grad school at 27,  she was a junior/senior in high school, (i think that's the break down).

i'm not impressed.  at all.

His wife is a smokeshow.

5 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

I am old enough to have attended many Bills games at the old rockpile....and I saw Jack Kemp, Elbert Dubenion.....and all the greats of that era.  I saw the snowstorm game with Cincinatti that Booker Edgerson won with a late pick.....and I was amazed that back home, I could see the play on TV better than when there in person.  Turns out TV filters the snow out electronically.....oh well....still a fan.

Now that is interesting, and may explain why my memory of the game is of a crazy whiteout, and replays I’ve seen look like moderate flurries.  That’s never made sense to me! Or....maybe I was just a kid. 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

She has breast implants and is a 34D.

You know the rules....pics or it didn’t happen!   ?

Just remembered back when I had tinder.  I refused to celebrate my birthday but my friends held me a birthday for my tinder profile age and birthday.  I turned 31 this year on june 22nd.  (I'm not 31 ... )