Helsinki Summit

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Do you really want to see this at a summit opposite Putin

Leftists do not care about summits.  They care about

1. stealing

2. lying

3. hating

4. discriminating

and the "stealing" part is that Leftists getting government checks always want MORE and vote Dem because they tend to get MORE from Dems... because that's what Dems are = LEECHES.

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Okay Lefties let's really be honest here.  Seriously, try to take off the partisan blinders for a second and ask yourself.

ozyfest_15-1532222782-4464.jpg

Not a huge fan of the lady, but I'd take her in a heartbeat over the pig currently occupying the White House.

21 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Not a huge fan of the lady, but I'd take her in a heartbeat over the pig currently occupying the White House.

It's a shame she laundered 100s of millions of dollars through the Clinton Foundationa, and still can't afford to wear anything other than a bubble wrap mumu.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

44 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Okay Lefties let's really be honest here.  Seriously, try to take off the partisan blinders for a second and ask yourself.

Will she be bringing her reset button?

49 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I find it hilarious that people bash Trump non-stop and forget to realize that THIS would have been the alternative.

Trump is all bad to these people.............ok fine............. but what the hell would Killary have been as President?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

but what the hell would Killary have been as President?

On meds for 20 hours a day, meaning

HUMA ABEDIN

would be the President for those 20 hours a day when Hillary's Parkinson's meds make her incapacitated....

2 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

On meds for 20 hours a day, meaning

HUMA ABEDIN

would be the President for those 20 hours a day when Hillary's Parkinson's meds make her incapacitated....

Forget Republican, forget Democrat............

Does anyone realize how bad Hillary would have been for this country as President as she would have followed Obama's 8 years of policies with more of the same. The middle of this country would be starving.

Edited by njbuff

You let W off the hook.

W + O = the Period of American WO

National debt = started at $5 trillion, is now $21 trillion

30k new laws passed each year

senior drugs socialized, flooding our high schools with cheap taxpayer funded OxyContin etc...

O is W's fault.  Had W governed as a fiscal conservative and a patriotic American, O never gets near the WH.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

The converse is exactly how the majority of Republicans feel about Trump.

Which means your misunderstanding of how Trump got elected is willful ignorance on your part.  Colour me shocked.

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, yeah.  Pro-Trump and neutral parties aren't afraid of the exercise of foreign policy.  Anti-Trump parties think he'll do something to indict himself.

Who wouldn't support another Trump-Putin summit at this point?

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/15/2017 at 7:42 AM, K-9 said:

The bell tolled last week when Coates and Rogers testified they wouldn't answer certain questions in a public setting. I suspect their closed testimony on the subject of Trump asking them to intervene in the investigation wasn't favorable.

Is it different when the Democrats of recent haven't answered certain questions?

On 7/2/2017 at 4:25 PM, gatorbait said:

You're** an idiot.

Answer this for me just for fun. Are liberals soft little snowflakes, or are they violent protestors? It seems like conservatives are doing all the complaining these days, which would make you the snowflake. I don't complain about Trump, I go about my business. A lot of liberals and reporters call it like they see it, and don't let people like you stop them. Call it whatever you want.

This is fun to revisit.  Who's complaining the most now?

On 7/20/2017 at 12:57 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

The money laundering aspects require sophisticated investigation to uncover. Trump didn't want his information made publicly available for independent sources to look into despite promising to release the information. Now Mueller has lawyers who are financial forensic experts as part of his team that will look into this. What looks legal on the surface, may not turn out to be after all. What makes sense to me is the Russian related financial dealings could be the nature of the long expressed affinity for Putin.

Have you found evidence yet?

On 8/2/2017 at 2:10 PM, K-9 said:

Yes, Mueller needs to hire only those who've donated to GOP political campaigns.

The smear campaign is absurd on every level; stupid really. If the qualification for government officials to perform their jobs with integrity during the course of their duties is based upon their support for certain politicians or not, then 99% of everyone employed in DC should be let go, including the Supreme Court.

Here's what the idiots on the far right don't understand: the scrutiny placed on these professionals because of their political preferences is exactly why they have to be the paragons of integrity during the course of the investigation; there is no room for impropriety or even the appearance of it. Zero room for error in this regard. Wake me when we have something real to question Mueller and his team about.

The idea that all these people who've served for decades without their integrity being questioned are all of a sudden compromised, is beyond absurd. The wingnuts may not be able to understand this simple concept, but honesty and integrity are possible to achieve without political favor.

Almost a year later and look what we have found out about that team... Track record not so good, hoss

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

It's a shame she laundered 100s of millions of dollars through the Clinton Foundationa, and still can't afford to wear anything other than a bubble wrap mumu.

I see a GEICO commercial in her future

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

Thanks BBB...your always good for pictures.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

The converse is exactly how the majority of Republicans feel about Trump.

Which means your misunderstanding of how Trump got elected is willful ignorance on your part.  Colour me shocked.

I'm not misunderstanding anything...just offering a counterpoint to the post I was responding to...it wasnt really that hard to.understand.

Edited by Buftex

30 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Thanks BBB...your always good for pictures.

No problem. I have seen how you routinely misinterpret the point of other articles and posts.

I figured a colorful, shiny cartoon might be easier for you......................and Gator, 34, Marred Truth, and the rest

(also it is "you're" )

DEMOCRATS: TREASON!! VOTERS: HO HUM

Paul noted earlier today several surveys, including the NBC/Wall St. Journal poll, that found that hysteria over Helsinki had little or no impact on President Trump’s standing with voters.

For entertainment value, the opening minutes of this MSNBC program are worth watching. The far-left crew can’t understand why no one seems to care what they think:

https://caching.grabien.com/c/streams/0427/LhYKosch2r9UR5WCtE-7YQ/1532435981/427071.mp4?key=LhYKosch2r9UR5WCtE-7YQ

I follow the Rasmussen survey because it is currently the only presidential approval daily tracking poll, and because its consistent methodology makes it a good trend barometer. The Rasmussen poll–also significant because it samples likely voters–finds an almost imperceptible hit to President Trump’s approval as a result of the Helsinki hysteria, which already seems to be more or less over. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

DEMOCRATS: TREASON!! VOTERS: HO HUM

Paul noted earlier today several surveys, including the NBC/Wall St. Journal poll, that found that hysteria over Helsinki had little or no impact on President Trump’s standing with voters.

No ****.  Same reason Comey's "October surprise" didn't materially change people's minds about Hillary: everyone already had a formed opinion. Has anyone not yet formed an opinion on Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I follow the Rasmussen survey because it is currently the only presidential approval daily tracking poll, and because its consistent methodology makes it a good trend barometer. The Rasmussen poll–also significant because it samples likely voters–finds an almost imperceptible hit to President Trump’s approval as a result of the Helsinki hysteria, which already seems to be more or less over. 

People made their mind up on Trump six months before the election and there's very few people he can sway.  His approval rating will remain static even if he solves world hunger or kills children at the border. 

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

People made their mind up on Trump six months before the election and there's very few people he can sway.  His approval rating will remain static even if he solves world hunger or kills children at the border. 

"Or?"  

How else is he going to solve world hunger?

29 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It would give Trump Steaks a unique flavor.

Ah veal, so tasty and tender. Just think one might be able to get the Donner Discount at the Alferd Packer Restaurant and Grill in Boulder, CO.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No ****.  Same reason Comey's "October surprise" didn't materially change people's minds about Hillary: everyone already had a formed opinion.

Contrary to Hiliary's public comments, Comey's "October Surprise" didn't cost her the election.  Her own words did

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, gatorbait said:

Me I guess...In one cherry picked post from over a year ago. What is your major malfunction?

Cherry picked a bunch but this **** gone sideways more than most would predict.

Everyone is whining and it's pathetic.

You're not complaining.  You're frustrated.  Complaining are a few others, or they're malcontent.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Contrary to Hiliary's public comments, Comey's "October Surprise" didn't cost her the election.  Her own words did

Comey was the dagger.

Turn out the lights, the party’s over 

nighty-night, baby

Edited by row_33

20 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It would give Trump Steaks a unique flavor.

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

Soylent green

17 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

IT'S PEOPLE!!!!

Another reason to let those little immigrant kids out of their cage:

Free Range Soylent

On 7/23/2018 at 8:44 PM, njbuff said:

Comey wants you and I to vote Democrat because if Democrats win the mid terms..................

all of his BS gets buried.

Or maybe Mueller is protecting a lot of people who want you to believe "the terrorists" did 911....