Helsinki Summit

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Gatorman continues to enjoy the bouquet of his own ****."

"DCTom gets butt hurt really easy"

Perhaps changing his diaper more often would help.

BTW, I hope he meets with Putin again and again. Fun!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

what does it gain him I guess was my question...should we not be nervous he did not just shut it down?

It gets his enemies to do stupid **** like this: 

Hillary - HILLARY - is now talking about defending diplomats... and somewhere Chris Stevens is giving her the bird. 

This motivates Trump's base WAY more than it does the dems'. 

Exposing the hypocrisy, by getting his opponents to stupidly overreact,  is half of Trump's troll game. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It gets his enemies to do stupid **** l

Exposing the hypocrisy, by getting his opponents to stupidly overreact,  is half of Trump's troll game. 

Today's example..............Dem congresscritters break into a U.S.A. chant.............is there anything that Trump can't make them do ?? ?

Democrats erupt in 'USA' chant on House floor: WATCH

• Like (+1) 1

The above is what Tibs was chanting as Ambassador Stevens died in Benghazi. Because he's an asshat who revels in the death of American servicemen. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It gets his enemies to do stupid **** like this: 

Hillary - HILLARY - is now talking about defending diplomats... and somewhere Chris Stevens is giving her the bird. 

This motivates Trump's base WAY more than it does the dems'. 

This is one of the reasons I couldn't vote for Secretary Clinton. She thinks I'm stupid. I won't remember what she did in the past. I won't remember that on her watch an ambassador got KILLED.

I also won't remember when she tells me that women making accusations of sexual harassment against powerful men, should be believed but when it happened to her husband she referred to them as "bimbo eruptions" .

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Yes, because these two situations are completely identical. 

You people have lost your !@#$ing minds. 

Said while eating one of your own for having rational independent thoughts.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

from the thread, asshat Dow:

Replying to @ianbremmer

Don’t be so f*cking self righteous on what’s a technicality, dweeb. You know why ppl are saying this. You’re not going to get any more subs by fronting as a cute contrarian.

he might not undestand it but... changing the meaning of words is as old as the divide and conquor guideline is.  they say it to form an impression in your mind. you change enough meanings and eventually they put you in the slaughterhouse. words have meaning, don't let asshats twist them to fit their agenda. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Said while eating one of your own for having rational independent thoughts.

Honestly (I know you won't believe this) my response to Doc Brown was an error, meant for another post...not sure what happened.

It was meant for the post above it from reddogblitz:

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is one of the reasons I couldn't vote for Secretary Clinton. She thinks I'm stupid. I won't remember what she did in the past. I won't remember that on her watch an ambassador got KILLED.

Edited by Buftex

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I also won't remember when she tells me that women making accusations of sexual harassment against powerful men, should be believed but when it happened to her husband she referred to them as "bimbo eruptions" .

It's why a lot of people couldn't.  

I can excuse anyone under the age of twenty five or so, who likely can't remember "bimbo eruptions."  Or her Iraq War votes.  Or sponsoring legislation to keep the rag heads  and sand niggers out of our ports.  Or her support of the Defense of Marriage Act and being against gay marriage.  

But her supporters thirty years old and older...what the !@#$ are they thinking?  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

They're not identical. What Clinton did was far worse. She left an ambassador to die, then lied about what caused his death, all to cover up her gun running scheme into Syria. She did so knowingly - so for her to open her mouth on this subject and NOT get shouted down by the left proves your chosen partisans have lost their !@#$ing minds. 

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Of course they're different.  Trump isn't hanging out an ambassador to be killed by terrorists - er, a YouTube video - no, sorry an "act of terror," but not terrorism.  Unless it's a convenient way to disagree with a Republican, then it's "terrorism."  

Who's lost their minds again?

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Were Republicans as insane as the Dems are now when they were out of power?

Serious question.

No.  

Some were - Birthers, for example, were and are generally morons.  And you've always got the retards like Bundy arguing that critters - er, protected tortoises - give them grazing rights in perpetuity on federal land, and damn if they won't throw a hissy fit to guarantee it.  

But that bull **** was never as mainstream as Democratic bull **** is today.  You never had a sitting legislator actively encourage or participate in activities intended for no other reason than to harass Obama, Pelosi, Napolitano, Sotomayor, etc.  

The statement from Coats came as the White House announced that Trump had asked National Security Adviser John Bolton to invite Putin to Washington in the fall. Trump earlier Thursday had said in a tweet that he looks forward to a second meeting with the Russian president, without giving any further details..

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

No.  

Some were - Birthers, for example, were and are generally morons.  And you've always got the retards like Bundy arguing that critters - er, protected tortoises - give them grazing rights in perpetuity on federal land, and damn if they won't throw a hissy fit to guarantee it.  

But that bull **** was never as mainstream as Democratic bull **** is today.  You never had a sitting legislator actively encourage or participate in activities intended for no other reason than to harass Obama, Pelosi, Napolitano, Sotomayor, etc.  

The Republicans were winning state and local elections in droves while out of power because they largely kept their fringe loonies from invading the mainstream planks. The dems are taking the opposite approach. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just now, Tiberius said:

In the Fall!! Like before the mid terms! 

You do realize, gator, that the timing is intentional, to get the Democrats to achieve Maximum Stupid just before people have to go out and vote for them?  

Putin's not manipulating the mid-terms.  Trump is.  With Putin.  And with the Democrats' active participation.  And you're too stupid to realize you're being trolled.

At this point, your only hope is to assassinate Trump.  Because your kindergarten-tantrum strategy has no prayer - it's explicitly part of Trump's strategy.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Republicans were winning state and local elections in droves while out of power because they largely kept their fringe loonies from invading the mainstream planks. The dems are taking the opposite approach. 

The Democrats don't recognize the need to win state or local elections, I'm pretty sure.  As long as they have the President, and he has a phone and a pen...

...wait, who are the fascists again?

• Like (+1) 1

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere.  But I wonder if part of the deal was that a President is not going to bow down and follow the whims of a cub reporter trying to get him to perform some parlor trick for the audience.  Doesn't really matter what it is.  Just not gonna do it.

I knew as soon as the kid started with his question it wouldn't happen.  Reminded of when Lazio tried to get Hillary to sign something at that debate.  Didn't work out too good for Rick.  See if it works better for our new Woodward and Bernstien.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

No.  

Don't forget for a while the left kept pushing photos from Tea Party rallies with Obama in a Hitler mustache, but it didn't take long to point out that those were from the far-left LaRouche nutbags who just always went where they could to confuse everyone.

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

Honestly (I know you won't believe this) my response to Doc Brown was an error, meant for another post...not sure what happened.

It was meant for the post above it from reddogblitz:

I believe you. Mistakes happen. :beer: 

26 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Don't forget for a while the left kept pushing photos from Tea Party rallies with Obama in a Hitler mustache, but it didn't take long to point out that those were from the far-left LaRouche nutbags who just always went where they could to confuse everyone.

In the LaRouch nutbags' defense, at least they gave up bitching about the persecution of Leibnitz by the Euler cult of pagan followers of Isaac Newton.

Baby steps, I guess...

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Classic non-response nonsense. Filled with insults because liberals arguments are too shallow to use

From the worst named poster here

Lets start with the liberal blast. Im not a liberal. I dont hug trees. The whales can kiss my behind. Hillary deserves to be boiled in a vat of acid. Im an independent. Accusing anyone who hates the five time draft dodging traitor of being a liberal is about as shallow as it gets. I know plenty of republicans who cant stand the scumbag.

With respect to your collage showing other world leaders meeting with Putin it completely misses the point. Trump meeting with Putin is fine. Its his job. The problem I had was Trump siding with the Russians while throwing our intelligence community under the bus. Putin said very "strongly" that he didnt interfer with our election and this idiot believes him? When the evidence appears to be overwhelming that they did. Sorry but that just smells rotten. Then this moron comes out the next day and claims he misspoke and said would when he meant wouldnt. Sorry bud but you have to be a blithering idiot to buy that one. Russia is attempting to undermine our democracy and all Trump can do is sit there and kiss Putins -ss. Its pathetic. Hes clearly in bed with the Russians. To what degree I havent a clue. But youd have to be absolutely blind not to see it.

1 minute ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Lets start with the liberal blast. Im not a liberal. I dont hug trees. The whales can kiss my behind. Hillary deserves to be boiled in a vat of acid. Im an independent. Accusing anyone who hates the five time draft dodging traitor of being a liberal is about as shallow as it gets. I know plenty of republicans who cant stand the scumbag.

With respect to your collage showing other world leaders meeting with Putin it completely misses the point. Trump meeting with Putin is fine. Its his job. The problem I had was Trump siding with the Russians while throwing our intelligence community under the bus. Putin said very "strongly" that he didnt interfer with our election and this idiot believes him? When the evidence appears to be overwhelming that they did. Sorry but that just smells rotten. Then this moron comes out the next day and claims he misspoke and said would when he meant wouldnt. Sorry bud but you have to be a blithering idiot to buy that one. Russia is attempting to undermine our democracy and all Trump can do is sit there and kiss Putins -ss. Its pathetic. Hes clearly in bed with the Russians. To what degree I havent a clue. But youd have to be absolutely blind not to see it.

So clearly obvious to anyone with an open mind

On 7/19/2018 at 7:38 PM, DC Tom said:

In the LaRouch nutbags' defense, at least they gave up bitching about the persecution of Leibnitz by the Euler cult of pagan followers of Isaac Newton.

Baby steps, I guess...

e

Shocker: Nation not as irate as Washington about Helsinki

In a report that should come as news to no one, the Washington Post informs us:

[P]ublic reaction nationally [to the Helsinki summit] appears more muted than in Washington, where Trump faced withering bipartisan criticism for appearing to side with Putin over U.S. intelligence agencies at a July 16 news conference in Helsinki.

Imagine that.

For the record, Trump did not appear to side with Putin over U.S. intelligence agencies. He was agnostic as between the two (which is bad enough, especially given that Trump’s own appointees and Republican members of congressional intelligence committees concur with the assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 election).

In any case, it’s normal and healthy that the nation as a whole is “more muted” than Washington in its reaction to Helsinki. As usual, the electorate takes a more mature approach. The survey that forms the basis for the Post’s story shows that Americans disapprove of Trump’s statements in Helsinki but do not believe the sky is falling.

This reminds me of the Reagan era. Washington dubbed President Reagan “the teflon president” (nothing sticks to him) because the nation wasn’t scandalized by the things Democrats and the media thought, or pretended to think, were scandalous.

• Like (+1) 1