Jordan Poyer family drama

On 7/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, Logic said:

All the people ragging on social media: 

It's just another form of dopamine release. Just like TV, just like rooting for a sports team, just like eating a piece of chocolate cake, just like smoking a joint, just like seeking out sexual gratification, etc, etc, etc.

I, too, have stepped away from it as much as possible and find it to often be a silly waste of time. But why do people do it? It's simple: When people see that someone has clicked "like" on their post, they get dopamine release. Homo sapiens are dopamine junkies. 

Those of you not getting your dopamine from social media are still getting it elsewhere. You may be above the method, by you're not above the reward.

Read McLuhan.

22 hours ago, sodbuster said:

This offseason I learned not to date Instagram models.

But there’s this little voice that keeps saying:

“Well......maybe just this one time......”

Do you know where that voice comes from? 

11 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

He cheated on her and people here are making it out like she did something wrong and what was she to expect. You guys are impossible when it comes to the Bills ?

How do we know?  Maybe he "just" stood her up for dinner or a promise to help put the kid to bed, and stayed out all night drinking with his buds.

Edit: OK, clear what Rachel thinks anyhoo

7 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

He cheated on her and people here are making it out like she did something wrong and what was she to expect. You guys are impossible when it comes to the Bills ?

WTF? Where was it ever said that he cheated on her? Her issue was him partying too much.

On 7/26/2018 at 4:58 PM, Domdab99 said:

I'm an enigma

a veritable enigma.
an honor for me to meet another one like me.

cheers

22 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He had a penalty at practice...

just sayin

mind ain't right Boss.

13 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

Yeah, I'm with you. Lots of bashing of her, but it looks like Poyer has been the one who is in the wrong. Still, kind of classless to air it all out on social media.