Jordan Poyer family drama

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

If anyone understands twitter, it’s ritchie. 

He does.  But I wish he'd stick to national security.  He might lose his security clearance if he keeps commenting on this stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, stony said:

He does.  But I wish he'd stick to national security.  He might lose his security clearance if he keeps commenting on this stuff. 

Ritchie would flip and sing like Michael Cohen under pressure....just MHO...  ?

Edited by JoeF

On 7/28/2018 at 11:42 AM, RaoulDuke79 said:

As Chris Rock said, "You can drive a car with your feet, but that doesn't mean is a good !@#$ing idea"

Ay if Poyer can keep snatching picks and Instagram hotties, I want to see all his dirty laundry on social media..  so long as he's being a law abiding citizen lol

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

24 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Ay if Poyer can keep snatching picks and Instagram hotties, I want to see all his dirty laundry on social media..  so long as he's being a law abiding citizen lol

He might soon be picking snatches...

Last night my wife was watching her live on Instagram, she was ranting and raving about how he left the house a mess in Florida and she was tossing his stuff around, and her wedding rings.  Then my wife told me the Bills Instagram page was watching her live feed and at one point Josh Allen was too.

This is a hot mess.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Last night my wife was watching her live on Instagram, she was ranting and raving about how he left the house a mess in Florida and she was tossing his stuff around, and her wedding rings.  Then my wife told me the Bills Instagram page was watching her live feed and at one point Josh Allen was too.

This is a hot mess.

Girls who share their family drama in a public setting are always great girls to be with.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sounds like he is having a great camp so he moved on pretty well.  She is hot though and you should honor your vows.  But at some point, you probsbly want your wife stop going out with her ass hanging out/ putting it on social media.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Girls who share their family drama in a public setting are always great girls to be with.

My girlfriend did this to me once on Facebook.  Just once. ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Sounds like he is having a great camp so he moved on pretty well.  She is hot though and you should honor your vows.  But at some point, you probsbly want your wife stop going out with her ass hanging out/ putting it on social media.

My girlfriend did this to me once on Facebook.  Just once. ?

I don't know if I could have handled that.  I hate stuff like that.

Keep it in the house...

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't know if I could have handled that.  I hate stuff like that.

Keep it in the house...

I hate how we group large groups of people together but it definitely is something people under 30 like to do.  They want to publicly shame each other and get told they are right.  It’s so weird to me.  Bring back AOL instant messenger!!!

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I hate how we group large groups of people together but it definitely is something people under 30 like to do.  They want to publicly shame each other and get told they are right.  It’s so weird to me.  Bring back AOL instant messenger!!!

Yes!  AOL Instant Messenger was awesome!  

23 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

This is a hot mess.

The Bills were all sitting around watching her live instagram tantrum? Sounds about right. Not much to do at night at SJF.

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Bills were all sitting around watching her live instagram tantrum? Sounds about right. Not much to do at night at SJF.

Poyer probably told them to. They give him crap for cheating on a hottie and he says, watch this to see what I put up with :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Poyer probably told them to. They give him crap for cheating on a hottie and he says, watch this to see what I put up with :lol:

My college roommate (ROTC) married a smart, talented woman who fed and watered her own personal Drama Llama.  Lasted 2 years I think.

His CO told him "marry a woman who gives you peace".  Good advice.  Second marriage >30 years now.

2 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

This is a hot mess.

I feel bad for the kid.