SI article predicts a 2-14 record

He predicted the Bills to be 4-11-1 last season. The only other prediction I could find was his Jags prediction 4-12. This guy is a bozo, it also seems he combed back through last years predictions and deleted them. The links are still up with the column he wrote but the actual predictions have gone MIA.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Could easily happen. We have no QB, zero continuity on the o line, yeah 2-14 is not an outlandish prediction.

Maybe.  I'm betting that this prediction will be lost in time...like tears in the rain.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe.  I'm betting that this prediction will be lost in time...like tears in the rain.

So his career...as an expert at SI.com...will die.  (Then back to his previous gig, where he can engage in reckless tweets?  Remind you of anyone?)

44 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The links are still up with the column he wrote but the actual predictions have gone MIA.

Then write this year's predictions  down now.  Much easier then to later serve him his crow.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Could easily happen. We have no QB, zero continuity on the o line, yeah 2-14 is not an outlandish prediction.

??????

I don't care what the naysayers think, but making the playoffs last year has to count for something.  It might start out ugly, but I predict Bills will be "us against the world" and protect their home turf like last year.  A few wins on the road and we are playoff bound again.

• Like (+1) 1

We will be around .500 again, because we’re the Bills and it’s what we do.... Apparently he’s not been paying attention. 

It took me years to get my subscription to SI to STOP! It kept automatically renewing and I tried over and over to get it to STOP. I think that credit card finally expired or something. NOW, more than a decade later, they have started sending it, out of the blue, to my wife! The last person on the planet who would have any interest. When is the swimsuit issue?  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING!!!!!

OMG----and something negative about the Bills----imagine that.!!!  Who cares what this guys think. We now have one of the younger teams in the league & fans see a concrete building plan by the coaches & GM. We have a tough schedule & it could be a tough year as far as win\losses----but were on the rise & will take control of the division & hopefully the AFC in the next couple of years. I think happy times are here again.

We'll probably be between 6 and 9 wins like we have been for the past several years.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

3 moths out from the election. By November they said it would be close.

That's absolutely not true.