Are you a fan of Josh Allen?

Josh Allen Poll  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love you some Josh Allen?

• Yes, that’s my guy now
    • No, I didn’t want him and I’m not happy

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pretty simple.  Just looking to see where this board stands on our QB?  

I wasn’t a fan of this he pick and the entire bar turned around and looked at me when I screamed *************** as loud as I could when I heard Goodell announce Allen instead of Rosen.  

A week later, Allen is my guy and while I want to see our new QB ASAP, I hope we sit him til at least week 7.  Potential brutal start to the schedule with a patchwork OL and no WRs.  I hope he gets some time to experience the rigors of what the nfl is all about before he becomes our starter.  

I now, love me some Josh ALLEN

He is our guy. Until he proves otherwise.  he deserves our support 100%

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m a Bills fan. He’s the potential QB of the future. And he plays for the Bills.

He has a ton of talent, seems like a good kid and with the proper coaching and learning, can be a great QB in the league... In spite of how I felt before the draft.

So yeah, I’m a Josh Allen fan.

...only problem is the TBD pundits assigned him a spot in the FIFTEEN MINUTE PARKING lot and he has until OTA's to "put up or move on".....started my hour glass.........

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think your poll needs a 3rd choice.  Something like "Perhaps....I'm reserving judgement 'til he plays"

I thought the same when I first looked.  But I get the "black and white" aspect.  Perhaps a minor title change: "Are You Happy Allen Is Our QB?"

Rosen was my top QB, but I was higher on Allen than most here. I was hoping for Rosen when we traded up, but the moment Rosen opened his mouth after after being taken at 10 and whined like the spoiled brat he is, I knew we drafted the right QB.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pretty simple.  Just looking to see where this board stands on our QB?  

I wasn’t a fan of this he pick and the entire bar turned around and looked at me when I screamed *************** as loud as I could when I heard Goodell announce Allen instead of Rosen.  

A week later, Allen is my guy and while I want to see our new QB ASAP, I hope we sit him til at least week 7.  Potential brutal start to the schedule with a patchwork OL and no WRs.  I hope he gets some time to experience the rigors of what the nfl is all about before he becomes our starter.  

I now, love me some Josh ALLEN

Didnt want him. 

Now cheering for him to succeed 

36 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Didn’t like the like when it happened. Still not a fan but we’ll see how it goes.

That's where I'm at. Should have an "unsure" option. I can say that I'm excited about some of his aspects, but he would not have been my choice, but yeah, we'll see how it goes. I'm pulling for him.

I’m in the middle. I’m selling myself on him more and more each day. If he works hard and shows any amount of improvement from the beginning of training camp to the end I’ll be comfortably on board. 

I’d like full fandom to come after this season. But if he somehow wins the qb battle I’m prepared to get into a fist fight or two defending his honor. 

*Cue Karate Kid 2 theme*