John Murphy and Chris Brown Don’t Mention Russ Brandon’s Resignation

1 minute ago, GG said:

Then it's a sham of a program.  This will also be a test of the local scribes if they don't call them out.  

Of course it's a sham of a program.  But we already knew that, didn't we?

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

You may not give a rat's ass about any of it, but I assure you this is a major news story in the WNY area in general.

No I don't give a rats ass, he's gone which everyone wanted but now you want blood. whatever

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

They cant talk about it.  This is their boss.  Some very sensitive subject matter.  Possibly some legal things hanging over their company's head.

Its not even on the Bills app.  I think you are onto something here

9 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Its not even on the Bills app.  I think you are onto something here

It is absolutely  the truth. PS needs to be careful  of anything said. That said it is best that nothing is said. There are victims involved and any news could compromise thier secrecy.  That is the most important thing here. They need to remain private unless the victims choose not to.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

So much "whinging" about Brandon being fired. Russ is that you?

What?? lol

Why would Russ message on a message board and whine about: 

1. no one talking about the fact he was fired on radio show One Bills Live. 2 why he was fired. 

Makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I guess I'm a outlier, All I want is for the Bills and Sabres to improve. I don't care who !@#$ing who at PSE anymore than I care where I work.

What the heck. Every sports fan of Bills and Sabres want those two teams to improve. You are not an outlier.

Any Bills or Sabres fans who want those two teams to not improve are the "outliers". 

Brandon being gone will directly affect the two teams you want to improve.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Of course they can talk about it.  They aren't going to get into the merits or substance of the situation, but they can acknowledge it happened in an objective, clinical way, reading each side's public comments and then mention that they have decided to leave it there.

The fact that they did not do that is awkward, unprofessional, and very "Buffalo."

I believe that is the OP's point.

this!

3 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

He’s not their boss.  He resigned.  They can’t say “big news coming out of OBD.  With the resignation of President Russ Brandon.”  It makes them look so lame by not even acknowledging the biggest story of the year

You should just be a program director.

11 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

could be under orders not to , but I find it odd.  It is also strange that Kim hasn't done any interviews.   

No it’s not. Let the mania settle. Do an interview leading up to training camp about vision excitement etc. 

14 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Listening to most of One Bills Live because I was curious to hear how they’d deal with the ugly Russ Brandon resignation.  In the past they’ve mentioned head coaches and GM’s getting axed.  But instead they didn’t even touch the Brandon situation.  Arguably one of the biggest stories of they hear and they pretend that nothing happened. 

They didn’t even mention he resigned and say “we’re not going to talk about that” nor did they thank Russ.  Of course this was a Buffao Bills call... things must have been bad.

Because it's the only show on WGR that's under the PSE

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, FluffHead said:

Paul Hamilton said on Schopp and BD that there was major tension between McD and Russ to the point McD didn’t want Russ in the same room as him 

McD might have had issues over Brandon's tailored suits?...?

10 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You should just be a program director.

At Entercom, that involves having a pulse and an affinity for minimum wage.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Added the emoji. Not everyone gets sarcasm.