Russ Brandon - Leaving Role as President of Bills & Sabres due to workplace behavior and allegations of personal misconduct

8 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I love the fact that the Pegulas made no mention of Russ or his 20-year tenure in their statement. They must be disgusted with him.

Usually they thank Russ for all that he has done for the franchise and wish him well in the future,  we accepted his resignation after detectives showed him pics of him screwing employees.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Yah. I don’t like Russ mostly because everyone else said he was involved in some things that he shouldn’t have been which i really have no idea about. Apparently he like to have sex with women and even though I don’t know if it was consensual or not I feel like I should also be mad about this. I’m glad he lost his job mostly because of how he looks, doesn’t he look like such a weasel?

I don’t like him and I’m mad at him but what makes me happy is Kim Pegula becoming the president of the football team that I love. I can be 100% sure that she already knows more than Russ, she won’t meddle or manipulate situations, she will let the football guys do football things. I do understand that she may want to meet with certain players before the draft and then hold occasional player only meetings but she’s most likely just helping them with their retirement plans and health benefits. 

It is all very educational, both about Russ and some of 2BD posters. LOL

image.png.4d58230b7a304fb3af46e1f50e989b1d.pngsame+weasel+marriage.jpe

Russ is that you?

Edited by horned dogs

1 minute ago, Augie said:

But....not in THAT way.....

Lots of people loving on Russ. A few too many, apparently. 

His mistake was taking the term Head Office literally. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Listening to WGR with Bulldog hearing from people who say that there will be much more coming out about this.  People he's hearing from are not surprised by this despite Brandon's response to Benigni. 

Wake me 'GR is a source of information rather than flatulence...

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I see....so Terry owned the establishment that Kim was working in?

No.  It's a stupid comparison.

We still don't know what Brandon was doing exactly, whereas Kim Pegula met Terry when she was a waitress working at a restaurant that Pegula visited.  I guess he asked her out and the rest is history.