RD3, Pick 96: Harrison Phillips DT - Stanford

6 minutes ago, Stokes84 said:

Please tell me you think this guy is better than Mo Hurst. Please.

Beside a heart condition that teams steer clear away for a reason, Mo is better no doubt.

Calling Phillips a poor pick whom was considered a late 1st to mid 2nd pick a "trash pick" is flat out moronic.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stokes84 said:

Please tell me you think this guy is better than Mo Hurst. Please.

Mayock just addressed why Hurst hasn’t been picked. His situation is so bad that only one team he knows of still has him on their board. He even mentioned Hank Gathers type of bad.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Tim Anderson references should be banned.  His motor was so high it redlined and seized.

And his lunch pail so big it could hold a buffet

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like the pick. I would have preferred Hurst if healthy but it doesn’t look good if he is still on the board. I would love if the Bills can get St. Brown or Cain and Tyrell Crosby.

Maybe we can grab Hurst in the 4th or 5th.  5th would be crazy like Bob Woods!

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Mayock just addressed why Hurst hasn’t been picked. His situation is so bad that only one team he knows of still has him on their board. He even mentioned Hank Gathers type of bad.

I'd still like to try a 6th/7th round flyer on him.

8 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

you need to stop!!?

http://www.billsdaily.com/draft/2004/

3) DT Tim Anderson 6-3 1/8, 307, 5.01 - Anderson is a tough, competitive football player with a great work ethic. He is considered underrated by some and is a solid tackler who can rush the passer. Needs to tone up his physical appearance some but has excellent instincts. He will be depth this year and insurance if the team loses Pat Williams in free agency next year.

OK, that's it. Congrats HP!

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Watkins101 said:

I'd still like to try a 6th/7th round flyer on him.

I don’t know his situation I was just relaying the update from Mayock. Hank Gathers died on the court IIRC so I don’t think he is throwing that around loosely. Sounds like a liability nightmare if he got cleared by someone but not by others. For his sake i hope he is ok.