Which Wide Receiver would you take

BBills88

I found 5 receivers that can be possible picks for the Bills in day 2 or 3.

1. J'Mon Moore - 6-3/204  -  Missouri - Tall and a deep threat

2. DaeSean Hamilton, 6-1/205 -  Penn State - Good route runner and gets separation 

3.  Keke Coutee, 5-11/180 - Texas Tech -  Agility-based slot wideout who's quicker than fast but possesses quality long speed - (Similar to Goodwin)

4. Equanimeous St. Brown -  6-5/214 - Notre Dame - Height/speed specimen at the wide receiver spot

5. Cedrick Wilson  -  6-3/188 -  Boise State - Good-sized long-strider who builds up legitimate downfield speed

It's really hard to say because we might move up. We are looking at late 3rd early 4th round players when there is a chance we move to the top of the 3rd and perhaps some mid to late 2nd round players are available. I'd imagine it all depends if somebody really special falls down and in that case you got to move up. How often do late 3rd round picks or later actually pan out anyways? Give me Kirk, Brown or Washington. Walking away with a stud QB, LB and WR is good enough for me. Anytime you draft 3 above average starters in a draft you did a hell of a job. Fill in the other holes with UDFAs and June 1st cuts.