Rank the Bills Remaining Areas of Need.

14 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

And how do you know that?

What is it about AJM and Allen that will cause this OL to be a complete disaster?

Well for starters both tend to hold the ball too long. 

Allen has not played against this type of talent. He is going to have an adjustment period and having a poor OL and no WR is going to make things even more difficult. 

Just for starters.

OT, Interior OL, WR, TE. Let McCarron take his lumps while JA learns his technique and NFL defenses. When Allen takes the field I want him protected and with enough targets to keep the opposition guessing. We'll be lucky if we get a 4th starting caliber playor. I'd like them to draft multiple OL and maybe even a P or CB or OLB.

Edited by GreggTX

Anyone not immediately putting O-Line at the top of the list are simply just not thinking. 

It's OL first and foremost

A distant second is OLB, followed by WR and RB. 

Sorry, but people claiming WR is top are not considering that having even a decent QB (not a captain checkdown) will make our current group of WR's seem at least tolerable. 

13 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Rank the Bills position of need in the order you feel is greatest regardless of how much sense you feel it makes to the next person.

Let's see if the Bills next Day 2 and Day 3 moves coincide with your analysis to some degree.

Mine looks this way:

1. DE

2. RB

3. OLB

4. WR

5. TE

1.  OT

2.  CB

3.  OG

4.  WR, DE or TE (but, I don’t think we can get the caliber we need at these positions this late in the draft.  Need a difference playmaker not a JAG)

5.  LB

Edited by Manther

47 minutes ago, JPL7 said:

Anyone not immediately putting O-Line at the top of the list are simply just not thinking. 

It's OL first and foremost

A distant second is OLB, followed by WR and RB. 

Sorry, but people claiming WR is top are not considering that having even a decent QB (not a captain checkdown) will make our current group of WR's seem at least tolerable. 

Yeah...if you say so.

The Bills just selected a D-lineman ahead of an OL with its first Day 2 pick in case you missed it.

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s why I have OL/WR. Both units are really bad. The Bills could throw a rock and find an upgrade in those 2 areas. Nothing is even close to OL & WR (in no particular order).

Yep.    

WR is a totally abysmal situation and a doggy of a year to be looking for a potential #1 or a #1A in the draft.

OL they have about 10 veterans under contract but Jesus Christillo gonna' have to turn into Dante Scarnecchia to morph that unit into something that can protect McCarron IMO.

29 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Yeah...if you say so.

The Bills just selected a D-lineman ahead of an OL with its first Day 2 pick in case you missed it.

hence why o-line is the "REMAINING NEED"... D-line is good to go now! in case you couldnt read the topic!

25 minutes ago, JPL7 said:

hence why o-line is the "REMAINING NEED"... D-line is good to go now! in case you couldnt read the topic!

So because a D-lineman was taken, O-lineman should automatically shoot to the top of one's priority list lest they're charged with 'not thinking'? 

If you can read I have RB next on my list...not OL.