Rank the Bills Remaining Areas of Need.

WR is not as bad as everyone thinks. First off , Taylor made his WR look bad , I'm giving Zay a pass and KB was clearly injured. Streater is intriguing.

Clay and Shady have a huge impact in the pass game.

Dabol is cut from the NE cloth and will utilize our weapons similarly. I know it looks bad on paper but I'm optimistic about WR/TE/RB .

Been studying Allen for a few hours, boy does he rdmind me of Rodgers with his ability to throw on run. 

1. OLB

2. TE

3. RT

4. WR

5. RB

This defense needs great linebackers and the Bills have a 19 year old and a bunch of question marks at best.  They need to draft another this year and move Lorax to special teams.  They should take a flyer on a TE with speed and then address RT. 

At least with WR they have some options.  A late round RB makes sense too.

Add a couple CB and Safeties along with a few C/G's in UDFA.  

Oline without a doubt, speed outside at wr, another lb, cb depth and whatever depth needed at other positions. Hope they can find a couple gems in the later rounds and after the draft. Too bad Pats got Trent Brown from 9ers, he is a good young tackle and was hoping the Bills would get him. 

18 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Rank the Bills position of need in the order you feel is greatest regardless of how much sense you feel it makes to the next person.

Let's see if the Bills next Day 2 and Day 3 moves coincide with your analysis to some degree.

Mine looks this way:

1. DE

2. RB

3. OLB

4. WR

5. TE

Oline is number one, then WR, DE, TE, OLB

18 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

1. QB

you'll come around Blokesy :thumbsup:

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I know just poking ya .

He wasn't my favorite but I believe the coaches can shape the diamond in the rough.

I'm not going to be disingenuous and claim to like the pick. The reasons I didn't want him in the first place didn't change because of the team that picked him.

Brandon Beane is gambling his career on this guy. Numbers suggest that he'll fail. There's a difference between expecting it and wanting it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I love the Harrison Philips pick; I was hopeful that the Bills would be able to draft both Harold Landry and Harrison Phillips together because I feel like the D-line is one of the bigger areas of concern. Glad that the staff felt the same on Day 2. I honestly began to feel like the DT position was addressed and the Bills could get away with not addressing the DT position until next year's draft with Kyle Williams returning and the signing of Star Lotulelei.

Very happy the Bills got Harrison Phillips. It feels like another 1st rd'er being added to the team.

I will stick with my original belief that the D-line, the pass-rush specifically, is still one of the bigger areas that needs to be addressed.

There's a lot of DE's still on the board and I expect teams to make a run on them.

A lot of people think an OL should come off the board next but I won't be surprised if the Bills target a DE early in Day 3.

I think I would be happy with Josh Sweat. Obinnia Okoronkwo could also be in play.

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

What position does he play?

I'd play him as a weak linebacker. He played the coverage backer like Ryan Shazier did for Pitt. He has Bills DNA as they say. Bright. Leader. Captain. He's just not a ILB. They had him inside in a 34 at 'Bama. He's a good athlete who should probably be a 3rd round pick but I think he's injured.

My list of draft hopefuls based on my rankings look like this:

1. Josh Sweat or Obinnia Okoronkwo  DE (Honestly don't know much about either but Josh Sweat has crazy Combine results and O.O. is talked about well; BPA in the form of a pass-rusher)

2. BPA RB --- I'm going Bo Scarbrough .

3.) BPA OLB --- I'm thinking Tegray Scales (don't know much about him, but states that he's got the speed to play sideline-to-sideline in at least one scouting report)

4.) Cedrick Wilson WR --- Boise State

5.) OG (BPA

6.) Troy Fumagali TE

7th ---- Dark horse: Frank Ginda LB San Jose State

Stepping away from the web for a minute hope I return to good news.

1. RG

2.C

3. LG

4. RT

5. WR

On 4/27/2018 at 10:29 AM, Stokes84 said:

Groy is starting material.  Hopefully this center from Cincinnati is too.  They need depth, but WR is much more dire.

Dawkins - Groy - Bodine - Ducasse - Mills

Not a dominant group, but not a complete disaster either.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:34 AM, rodneykm said:

Good point there for sure. I'll modify mine. 

1. WR - We need someone to stretch the field and open things up

2. LB / DE 

3. S - People might not agree here but I'd like to have a little insurance in case Hyde / Poyer get hurt. We are in the depth rounds at this point anyway. 

4. RB - McCoy won't last forever....

You do realize you have both Ducasse AND Mills as starters and you're not concerned? Did you watch them play last year? If that's our starting OL next year, plan on picking at #1 next draft. Oh, and don't forget to send flowers to McCarron's family. 

1 W.R.  they need speed 

2  Interior offensive line.  at this point I don't think they will find anyone who is an upgrade from the group they have.   Groy is the key, if he can develop into a solid starter than the unit can be league average, if not it will be a mess. \

3. I would be more comfortable with a young running back added to the mix as a break glass in case of emergency for next season 

4. stongside linebacker. 

5. Tight end is a sneaky need.  can clay be counted on to play effectively in 12 games ? 

5 d backs