If AJ McCarron plays great

On 4/26/2018 at 7:25 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Our O-line is in shambles and we gave up two 2nds to move up 5 spots for Allen and the Cards only gave up a 3rd and 5th to move up 5 spots for Rosen I say Cards got a way better deal!

Hasnt this been covered already?

The bills went to SEVENTH....you pay more depending on where the pick is.

By the way.....they seemed to have scored a OG with the Wyatt Teller pick who looks like quality.....to me the only area of need is RT

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

What if Peterman plays outstanding?

That would be so epic. From 5 interceptions to 5 Superbowls Nate Peterman. The guy everybody said was pure garbage. The guy everybody was  sleeping on. 

Just imagine the looks on people faces if that happens. 

On April 26, 2018 at 9:52 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

There is no way we would ever get near the value we gave up for Allen. If AJ plays great and he becomes our QB. They would never get a first and 2 seconds back for Allen!

What if he's a tire fire, Allen is the starter by Week 5, and he totally ____ the bed too?

That's a more interesting "What if" game.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

What if he's a tire fire, Allen is the starter by Week 5, and he totally ____ the bed too?

Then you let Allen _________ the bed for the remainder of the season......and move forward to the 2019 draft where you get OL and WR help.

Remember it was important to keep that 2019 first round pick

Edited by John from Riverside

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Then Peterman or Bo Levi Mtichell from CFL.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:52 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

There is no way we would ever get near the value we gave up for Allen. If AJ plays great and he becomes our QB. They would never get a first and 2 seconds back for Allen!

McCarron playing great is best case scenario, it means we get to bring Allen along slowly and possibly get some value from McCarron in 2020. 

• Like (+1) 1

Would someone here like to define the difference between playing "well" "great" and "outstanding"?

As a frame of reference how much were the Eagles asking for Nick Foles?

So whether it is "Peterman the Great" or "Miraculous McCarron" would the Bills not be entitled to the same for whichever one of these guys plays "great" or "outstanding"?

If AJ wins the starting job by playing great, so be it. I hope they both turn out great and we can have 2 first round picks again next year by trading 1 of them away for a guy like OBJ or Antonio Brown. Hmmm... Maybe both.

On 4/26/2018 at 9:10 PM, KW95 said:

McCarron is gonna suck balls as well.  

No one knows what the QB situation will be or how it will turn out this is the same situation as it was back when Flutie was on the team i just hope the out come is better than it was back then .

I'll put my faith behind those in power at One Bills Drive now more so than i will a expert Bills fan any day !! Just saying ...

5 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I guess.

Sure would suck to have AJ McCarron take the Bill's deep into the playoffs.

Why would that suck ??

If the Bills got a really good starting QB for $10 Mill for 2 yrs & he takes them deep into the play offs that would be a great thing !! 

Where is the down side ??

23 minutes ago, T master said:

Why would that suck ??

If the Bills got a really good starting QB for $10 Mill for 2 yrs & he takes them deep into the play offs that would be a great thing !! 

Where is the down side ??

Beyond bruised egos there is no down side.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/26/2018 at 9:52 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

if AJ plays great, he'll be traded