HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!!

Per my inside guy Bowen who lives within a shout of da Ralph, it’s all but set we are trading up 2morrow to draft a qb but not Rosen..instead it be Allen!!! You heard it only first here! Bean is appairently huge in Allen’s upside and many believe he will still be there because we all know know the first 4 will be Darnhold, Barkley, Mayfield, Chubb and we will trade you Broncos for gellin Allen the felon!!!! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Per my inside guy Bowen who lives within a shout of da Ralph, it’s all but set we are trading up 2morrow to draft a qb but not Rosen..instead it be Allen!!! You heard it only first here! Bean is appairently huge in Allen’s upside and many believe he will still be there because we all know know the first 4 will be Darnhold, Barkley, Mayfield, Chubb and we will trade you Broncos for gellin Allen the felon!!!! 

Delete your account. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Why trade for someone who will be there at 12?

Why trade for someone who will be there at 12?

not gonna  happen...Allen has the chance to become something like a Rothelisberger....Arizona and the Patriots will scoop him before 12....If the Bills don't get to 5, they will NOT get their QB...Pats have enough ammunition to get to the 8-9-10 spot....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

not gonna  happen...Allen has the chance to become something like a Rothelisberger....Arizona and the Patriots will scoop him before 12....If the Bills don't get to 5, they will NOT get their QB...Pats have enough ammunition to get to the 8-9-10 spot....

I personally want nothing to do with him so New England. Enjoy. I may be wrong but what if we ended up with Rosen Mayfield and Allen all in this division. That would be crazy 

18 minutes ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

i0d9q.jpg