Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Myles Garrett was just on NFL Network. Seemed pretty upset at the possibility they would spend a top pick on an edge rusher. He said if it was up to him he would use both picks on offense. He said him and Emanuel are all set and are looking forward to both being on the field healthy this year. He said Chubb didn't have a good combine and that he hopes he plays better on the field. It's pretty shady in Cleveland today! 

I think he'll be able to relax shortly after 8 PM tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

He did follow it up with this..,.

image.thumb.png.035eb45aa58bdad23f2ffcbb496f49a8.png

I still think behind the Giants smokescreen about Darnold that if Rosen is there after Darnold goes number 1 that the Giants take Rosen.  Also, I am not convinced that the Browns are not hot for Barkley at 1 which would leave the Giants and Jets to grab a QB.  If the Browns go QB at 1 then it is table scraps at 4 most likely.  The verdict would have been given by three different organizations as to the least desirable of the top 4 QB's.

We only go to 4 if it means we can get to #2. And Darnold must be available at #2. Darnold is the cleanest of the prospects and a fit for this regime. I think it would be a mistake to give up significant capital for Allen, Rosen or Mayfield. I don't see a huge gap between those 3 and Rudolph. To me, Darnold's floor is Tony Romo and that is good enough. His ceiling might not be much higher but barring injury, this kid should at least be pretty good. The other 3 all have significant risk and I would much rather keep the draft capital and hope one of them falls to 12. If not Rudolph is a solid backup plan with all your picks in hand. 

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

10 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Myles Garrett was just on NFL Network. Seemed pretty upset at the possibility they would spend a top pick on an edge rusher. He said if it was up to him he would use both picks on offense. He said him and Emanuel are all set and are looking forward to both being on the field healthy this year. He said Chubb didn't have a good combine and that he hopes he plays better on the field. It's pretty shady in Cleveland today! 

He wasn't upset he said Chubb Ogbah and he could all play at the same time ...

2 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Opens the door to the three-way deal - Bills to #2, Giants to #4 with the Bills first pick next year and Browns to #12 and #22.  

Not enough, IMO.  Browns will want both firsts and their TT picks back, Giants will want 4th and 56, IMO.

Tim-

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PastorMKC said:

He wasn't upset he said Chubb Ogbah and he could all play at the same time ...

He said the right things at the end, doesn't mean it. Threw some shade about Chubb's combine numbers. Also said if it was him he would use the picks on offense.