How long will you give our new QB?

Just now, cd1 said:

I believe that there will be some here who will HATE the new QB on draft day and they will not stop until the Bills get a QB to their liking.

So.... the lines will be drawn on April 26th 2018

Probably true. I'm amazed at how serious and angry some fans are. Is a football team the center of the universe? I'm a fan since they came into the league but they are down the list a way as far as priorities and emotional investments go. I can't bring myself to the level of love or hate some fans seem to profess. The old saying "it's just a game" is true if we step back a bit.

Just now, Epstein's Mother said:

That's a brutal first 4.  I'm gonna give him at least a dozen.

Yeah I guess it depends on how he plays. If we start out 4-0 and McCarron is lighting it up, then we obviously stick with him. If we’re 0-4 and McCarrons stats are meh, then it’s time to throw the rookie in

...well there goes THAT idea...............

Colts have turned down multiple trade offers for QB Jacoby Brissett.

Colts GM Chris Ballard spoke highly of Brissett, mentioning "he’s committed, he’s a great teammate, he’s got juice" and "he holds people accountable". "I love Jacoby," Ballard said. Brissett has two years left on his contract for a total of $1.6 million, which makes it easy for the Colts to keep him as Andrew Luck's backup. Ballard additionally mentioned he would have to be "bowled over" with an offer before parting ways with Brissett.
Related: Colts

Apr 21 - 10:43 AM