Ian Rapoport - Bills not going after 2nd pick

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I like both Mayfield and Rosen.  So as long as the Bills believe in them full-heart, I'd be "all in" with any draft happenings that land us with either of them.

and this is the thing. We each have our QBs we would prefer. We also have a "trust" level  being developed as a Fan and the FO.
I was once against trading up for ANY thing.

But now i like to think the McBeanes and Friends really are much smarter than I and the previous two decades or so , of Bills management .

Go Bills.

and don't screw this up again.

:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

1.Darnold

2. Barkley

3. Mayfield

4. Nelson

5. Bills (Allen)

thats how i see it right now.

Cleveland has a 0% chance of drafting Nelson with Bitonio and Zeitler. It'll be Barkley or Chubb (whoever falls) or trade down.

1st pick, Who is Cleveland taking?? Darnold or Allen

2nd pick Does Giants take Barkley, Chubb, Darnold or Rosen or does someone else deal with them.

3rd pick, Do Jets take Rosen or Mayfield?

4th pick Pretty sure Cleveland takes Chubb or Barkley.

5th pick Elway I heard likes Allen, but might deal.

there is a possibility that Rosen, Mayfield or Allen could be there. What is it cost. 12+53+96??

Edited by Tatonka68

1 hour ago, horned dogs said:

Thats because the top 4 isn't changing. Allen,Barkley,Chubb, Darnold are gone.

#5 is the new number 1 

I think they very well could get end up with Darnold or Rosen.  It's going to be an interesting week and I'm nervous as all hizzell

1. Allen

2. Barkley

3. Mayfield

4. Chubb

5. Rosen or Darnold

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

I think they very well could get end up with Darnold or Rosen.  It's going to be an interesting week and I'm nervous as all hizzell

1. Allen

2. Barkley

3. Mayfield

4. Chubb

5. Rosen or Darnold

I'd be shocked if both Giants and Jets pass on Darnold.

26 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Let me be a little less polite their is no way we give 12, 22, and an additional pick for just 5th overall.  If you think so then you are clueless.

Out of context, you are right. But if the situation creates a bidding war and depending on the player, 5 might as well be 2. It would take a perfect storm but it all depends

Or... maybe they are after 2 but want to make it look like 5 is a ok with them to put the heat on ny;)

I guess ya never can tell

49 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

I think its's more like this:

1. Allen

2. Barkley

3. Mayfield

4. Chubb

5. Bills on the clock: Rosen

If Darnold is available when we pick, we should take him; I prefer him to Rosen.

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Denver isn't taking a QB by the looks of it so #5 makes sense. I think two will be off the board by then.... Sam Darnold and either Allen or Mayfield (I'd still guess the former). 

What if Allen and Darnold are the QBs taken by the time we pick at 5?

We'd have our pick of Rosen or Mayfield; Mayfield seems to be the guy left out most often in the various scenarios; haven't even really seriously considered him as I just thought he wouldn't be available.

The first bunch of picks in the draft is going to be epic must-see TV.