Schedule Leaks Thread

2 hours ago, crack said:

My guess is we'll get a Thursday game

me personally I wish Thursday night games were not on the schedule yes it is nationally televised in prime time which the NFL loves ...I might just have bad flashbacks from last years Thursday night debacle against the jets..one of the UGLIEST games Ive seen the Bills play....man that was BAD.....I hope they DONT schedule the Bills on Thursday ever again actually.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

me personally I wish Thursday night games were not on the schedule yes it is nationally televised in prime time which the NFL loves ...I might just have bad flashbacks from last years Thursday night debacle against the jets..one of the UGLIEST games Ive seen the Bills play....man that was BAD.....I hope they DONT schedule the Bills on Thursday ever again actually.

The Thursday game against the Jets the year before was nearly as bad.  Fitzy dropping bombs all over us...

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

The Thursday game against the Jets the year before was nearly as bad.  Fitzy dropping bombs all over us...

that was the last game i attended.

That was brutal.

Defense was carved up.

Sammy open all night and clearly frustrated.

That bomb to Goodwin was beautiful tho

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

With our luck, we'll probably end up playing the Patriots* twice again this year.

And they will both be after the Patriots* have a bye week and after they have played their Thursday night game.

As for the topic at hand.....Wow, Good Morning NFL is really going out on a limb saying that the schedule will be announced this week. That's a major scoop they got there.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, nickrage said:

that was the last game i attended.

That was brutal.

Defense was carved up.

Sammy open all night and clearly frustrated.

That bomb to Goodwin was beautiful tho

As bad as the defense was, our entire offense was just bombs and quick scores. Never controlled the ball, to give the defense time to rest and adjust

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wagon127 said:

How much earlier do the bills get the schedule compared to the general public?

Less than a week from what I'd seen

A person knew the schedule the afternoon before announced.  This person was not in town at the time, not a player.  I had found out we open Baltimore the morning of sched announcement

34 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Less than a week from what I'd seen

A person knew the schedule the afternoon before announced.  This person was not in town at the time, not a player.  I had found out we open Baltimore the morning of sched announcement

That was a brutal game to watch. I have a Bills party at our house typically for the opening game or first away game if I end up going to the home opener. 40-45 people plus in my backyard about as excited as the grass growing haha.