Would you be pissed if the Bills traded up and drafted Barkley?

Jobot

Saquon Barkley is being labeled as a better prospect that Ezekial Elliot, and some saying the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson...We all saw last year what a GREAT run game (or lack of) can do to someone like Dak Prescott (who can only be considered a mediocre qb at best IMO after last year).

So why not trade up and get Barkley while all these other teams are shooting dice on all qbs?  Would you be upset if the Bills went up and got Barkley at 2 with NY?  Obviously you'd then commit the rest of your draft to building a dominant O-Line.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't think of anything worse than having your Applebees take out ruined by the Bills drafting Barkley.

the only thing worse would be me having to eat applebees while the bills are drafting barkley.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

If they traded into the top 5 and took a RB, the entire front office should be fired on the spot. It’s not going to happen, though. Zero chance.

I totally agree although I don't like to question the FO's moves short term.  I love Barkley and think he is a better RB prospect than any of the QBs are QB prospects, but I sure don't want the Bills trading up to get him.  I would only want the Bills to trade up for a QB, only into the 5-10 range, and that QB better be named Mayfield or Rosen and not Allen or Darnold.