Is gronk getting traded to Dallas?

mead107

14 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Don’t you think that we would have already heard rumors about a big trade like this before he even got on a flight to his new team?

Not necessarily.  He may just be flying to Dallas for personal reasons.  But, if the Pats* were trading him I think it would be quiet on the rumor/truth mill as it usually is with the Pats*.

And, IF Gronk was traded I would think the other team would want to negotiate an extension and Gronk would contemplate retirement, so, he would probably fly to Dallas to see if it is a good fit for him.

2 minutes ago, Manther said:

Not necessarily.  He may just be flying to Dallas for personal reasons.  But, if the Pats* were trading him I think it would be quiet on the rumor/truth mill as it usually is with the Pats*.

And, IF Gronk was traded I would think the other team would want to negotiate an extension and Gronk would contemplate retirement, so, he would probably fly to Dallas to see if it is a good fit for him.

We would have heard about it. 

35 minutes ago, mead107 said:

He flew to Dallas this morning. 8am flight. 

Sat in front of my daughter. 

She should have waited until he took a nap. Maybe put one of those little sleep masks on. He seems like a sleep mask kinda guy. 

Once he was asleep your daughter should yelled "FOR TRE WHITE B*TCH" then jumped off the back of his seat Macho Man Randy Savage style and driven an elbow to the back of his neck.

Mu6h.gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

She should have waited until he took a nap. Maybe put one of those little sleep masks on. He seems like a sleep mask kinda guy. 

Once he was asleep your daughter should yelled "FOR TRE WHITE B*TCH" then jumped off the back of his seat Macho Man Randy Savage style and driven an elbow to the back of his neck.

Mu6h.gif

Now that would get you some "Good Parenting" points for sure.

She would live in infamy.

Dad, remember that time when Mr Gronkowski was in the seat in front us ?

Best day of my life. Thanks Dad !!

American Airlines is the official airline of the Cowboys, and Jet Blue of the Patriots, I believe. So that may or may not be telling, depending on the airline he was on.. Gronk though could go to Dallas if someone called him from there saying there were free meatballs. So, who knows. 

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

It cannot be true. Dunkirk Don/Chadwick Bay Chad/Derby Dan confirmed with his sources and his real estate attorney while meeting the surveyor in Letchworth that the dots cannot be connected.

....sorry...they're INCOGNITO building the new domed stadium which is FAR more important, right?..............

Witten approves this post....YAWN........

12 minutes ago, Manther said:

Why?

Because a trade like this is a big deal. And because trades have to be reported to the league. And because news like this pretty much always has rumors or guys like Schefter breaking the news. Do you really think Gronk would be traded and flying commercially to Dallas before the media heard about it? Get real

5 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

Not true.  

Which part? You meeting your land surveyor or Gronk going to Jerruh World??

5 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

Not true.  

I am just trying to participate with friendly banter with you and if you can gain some knowledge from me along the way even better.  I cannot help it if I study this stuff around the clock

I know I am just having fun?

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
Emoticon

22 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Because a trade like this is a big deal. And because trades have to be reported to the league. And because news like this pretty much always has rumors or guys like Schefter breaking the news. Do you really think Gronk would be traded and flying commercially to Dallas before the media heard about it? Get real

I think to say get real is a little aggressive.  Yes, Schefter usually breaks Pats* news.  Yes, the league is aware of trades when they are made.  But, maybe a trade isn't official depending how a visit from Gronk to Dallas.

You are probably correct, but, there are always possibilities things are 100%, so, get real is an aggressive statement that is not open minded.

EDIT : and yes flying commercial most likely suggests Jerry Jones isn't trying to lure Gronk.

Edited by Manther

3 minutes ago, Manther said:

I think to say get real is a little aggressive.  Yes, Schefter usually breaks Pats* news.  Yes, the league is aware of trades when they are made.  But, maybe a trade isn't official depending how a visit from Gronk to Dallas.

You are probably correct, but, there are always possibilities things are 100%, so, get real is an aggressive statement that is not open minded.

EDIT : and yes flying commercial most likely suggests Jerry Jones isn't trying to lure Gronk.

Zero percent chance Belichick waits for Gronk to visit Dallas in order to make a trade. 

4 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

You are cool. Cannot wait until I am proven right. The board will light up

Are you guys seriously considering this

Like I stated during your debut 200 page thread, if you are right about any of your "Predictions" you will gain alot of cred. You just don't have a good track record with your "predictions", which is why you are known as "King Troll". Or "Troll King". I prefer the latter?

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Zero percent chance Belichick waits for Gronk to visit Dallas in order to make a trade. 

You are probably correct that there is no trade.  ZERO percent chance is not the case though its very close minded.

Keep in mind, I agree there is probably no trade, but, ZERO percent?

1 minute ago, Derby Dan said:

I really have no idea what you are talking about,  it is not like I predicted the Williams td run, the dareus and Benjamin trade, the peterman start, the peterman injury and not starting, Gaines not starting, Kyle coming back, our new gm, the downtown stadium, spider Webb, the Taylor trade.  That is someone else.

So you are now passive aggressively admitting you are Dunkirk Don. It is ok, bro. Now that you have gotten this off your chest, we can move on. You will feel better now, I promise.

27 minutes ago, Manther said:

You are probably correct that there is no trade.  ZERO percent chance is not the case though its very close minded.

Keep in mind, I agree there is probably no trade, but, ZERO percent?

It makes absolutely no sense.

22 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

I really have no idea what you are talking about,  it is not like I predicted the Williams td run, the dareus and Benjamin trade, the peterman start, the peterman injury and not starting, Gaines not starting, Kyle coming back, our new gm, the downtown stadium, spider Webb, the Taylor trade.  That is someone else.

You know a lot of Dunkirk Dan for being new to the board?!  And, are very similar with your aggressive debating!

31 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

Now you predicted the downtown stadium? Oh Chad you've been missed so much. 

Just now, Leroi12 said:

I am new to the post, is it true he made this predictions?  Is it true or just bs.  Is he. Still around

Now who is chad?  I am very confused.  If this guy was right, why do you guys hate him.  What the heck am I missing

I see derby dan/Dunkirk don/Chadwick bay Chad created yet another persona... 

"Derby obviously you know football. Thanks for an interesting post. You are correct"

"Derby thanks for the update i am with you".

"Very nice post derby"

"I heard Dunkirk don is a legend"

"Derby dan that is going way back but you are correct. You know football and the Bills"

"I agree with you derby, bud was the real deal"

plus the 2 above I just quoted. 

That's what, like 75% of your post history so far at TBD.

And that's just within the last 10 minutes. 

Edited by BillsFan4

7 minutes ago, Leroi12 said:

I am new to the post, is it true he made this predictions?  Is it true or just bs.  Is he. Still around

Now who is chad?  I am very confused.  If this guy was right, why do you guys hate him.  What the heck am I missing

Is the stadium being built downtown. That is awesome.   I must have missed it in the news

You are building a troll army. What will your new legion of trolls be called? How do you enlist?

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I see derby dan/Dunkirk don/Chadwick bay Chad created yet another persona... 

"Derby obviously you know football. Thanks for an interesting post. You are correct"

"Derby thanks for the update i am with you".

"Very nice post derby"

"I heard Dunkirk don is a legend"

"Derby dan that is going way back but you are correct. You know football and the Bills"

"I agree with you derby, bud was the real deal"

plus the 2 above I just quoted. 

That's what, like 75% of your post history so far at TBD.

And that's just within the last 10 minutes. 

Pretty soon he will have a "Legion Of Trolls". Maybe his hat factory is really a Russian troll farm?