Richie Incognito Retires Via Twitter - Now Confirmed

Virgil

5 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

I'm not betting that he plays but that wouldn't suprise me much. I definitely believe that we haven't heard the last from Richie or about him.

It would surprise me... given his tweets about being excited to play golf instead of football and that football is killing him... aint no way McDermott wants a vet “leader” in the locker room when he’s trying to  get ready for the season. Health concerns may be legit, and that’s fine. Retire. It’s simply his attitude toward the game right now that will not be welcome. Imo

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah..."walking rhabdo"!!  Very common lol.

He doesn't have "liver failure".  He has hepatic steatosis due to his morbid obesity, no doubt.

I see things spiraling for RI over the next few months (psychologically).

Wait, I get it that the NFL wants its linemen to be heavier than they would normally be and losing weight is a thing for them once they retire

But is that weight really at the level of "morbid obesity" given how much muscle they typically carry?

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wait, I get it that the NFL wants its linemen to be heavier than they would normally be and losing weight is a thing for them once they retire

But is that weight really at the level of "morbid obesity" given how much muscle they typically carry?

Image result for richie incognito

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, he's got a tum-tum.  He's listed as 6'3" 320, on the borderline for morbidly obese by BMI. 

But BMI is notorious for not taking muscle mass into account, and claiming that athletes with more muscle mass than normal humans are obese

His weight is far beyond 320....

And he is morbidly obese despite his muscle mass.

8 hours ago, Magox said:

I can tell you with 99% certainty that Richie does not know the draft plans that Beane and co. have.

IF Leroi, who worked in locker room as towel boy, was able to get information I can tell you with 99% certainty that Richie can have inside information on their draft plans.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, he's got a tum-tum.  He's listed as 6'3" 320, on the borderline for morbidly obese by BMI. 

But BMI is notorious for not taking muscle mass into account, and claiming that athletes with more muscle mass than normal humans are obese

I've spent my life having scrawny doctors tell me that on the BMI they are better shape than me....in spite of having 7% bodyfat at one time. My brother in law is built like a truck and the Dr. just told him the BMI says he's obese. BMI is the biggest crock of you know what.

Edited by horned dogs

7 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

I've spent my life having scrawny doctors tell me that on the BMI they are better shape than me....in spite of having 7% bodyfat at one time. My brother in law is built like a truck and the Dr. just told him the BMI says he's obese. BMI is the biggest crock of you know what.

Patients with less than 10% body fat and a BMI of over 40 are the rarest of human beings.  Clearly Incognito is NOT one of those people.

BMI isn't perfect, but combined with body composition and metrics like waist to hip ratio, it's not difficult at all to classify the vast majority of people as overweight, obese or morbidly obese.

By those measures combined, I have no doubt that RI is in fact morbidly obese, trust me.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I had no idea this was a thing.  Not only did I learn something, I learned a new word dysesthetic.

It's not. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Patients with less than 10% body fat and a BMI of over 40 are the rarest of human beings.  Clearly Incognito is NOT one of those people.

BMI isn't perfect, but combined with body composition and metrics like waist to hip ratio, it's not difficult at all to classify the vast majority of people as overweight, obese or morbidly obese.

By those measures combined, I have no doubt that RI is in fact morbidly obese, trust me.

Aren't you in baries too?