Richie Incognito Retires Via Twitter - Now Confirmed

Virgil

His twitter feed has been pretty active (more than normal) but unless he’s being sarcastic he keeps saying how much he misses Football and can’t wait to start. 

- Eric Wood was his best friend on the team. Don’t discount that he’s not there anymore and any ill will there may be between wood and the team impacting Richie

-I think he has a career in media ahead of him 

- he may not want to block for “!@#$ Trump” himself given he’s a huge Trump supporter (ok that’s a joke. Kind of)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His twitter feed has been pretty active (more than normal) but unless he’s being sarcastic he keeps saying how much he misses Football and can’t wait to start. 

- Eric Wood was his best friend on the team. Don’t discount that he’s not there anymore and any ill will there may be between wood and the team impacting Richie

-I think he has a career in media ahead of him 

- he may not want to block for “!@#$ Trump” himself given he’s a huge Trump supporter (ok that’s a joke. Kind of)

I actually wasn't joking when I suggested the Bills should ask Incognito to interview Rosen.  If they go off to a Big Tree Inn together (or a strip club) that's fine.

If Rosen winds up shrink wrapped to a bench, reconsider.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

https://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing/status/983708647091040256

I can't say I understand this.  Did his old agent make a deal that he didn't approve somehow?

Kinda sounding that way.  But he was already under contract and had no obligation to approve the deal he signed. 

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan