Baker Mayfield's arrest footage

#34fan

Sounds like the cops were angry at him for yelling at his girlfriend? 

It's like he was thinking, "I'm caught.  The gig is up.  I know:  I'll get angry and blame my girlfriend!  That'll make everything better."

What a jackass.  He needs some growing up to do if he wants to be a long-term successful NFL QB.  If the Bills draft him, I hope he matures.  

• Like (+1) 1

The timing of this...it's amazing someone dropped this now.  I'm shocked...shocked. -_-

Someone wants Mayfield and is muddying the waters to do so. Or they're running him down to hurt him personally.

People fall for anything these days. The final two weeks leading up to the draft will be a lot of subterfuge and all so teams can get their guy.

The writers/sports personalities who run this stuff know they're being led on and used. The kid did something wrong, but to character assassinate him before the draft is reprehensible.

Edited by BillsVet

3 hours ago, H2o said:

Especially on a Monday or Thursday night game if we were to head into OT. That puts the game finishing up close to last call. 

Another thing to worry about is the hamstring factor since drinking causes hamstring pulls and all. 

Not in Buffalo. #destiny

Shady + Baker = hammies for days *hic*

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FTLBillsfan said:

Maybe the Bills should look into signing that cop! Might be an upgrade at linebacker. Already has one QB sack.

I was thinking free Safety...  Guy's got "twitch" and closing speed.

Edited by #34fan

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Cam Newton was kicked out of Florida, was accused of stealing a laptop and was under investigation for receiving improper payments from the NCAA.

Would you have drafted Blaine Gabbert instead because he was squeaky clean?

Do these cops catch AND bring down Newton? -I highly doubt it.

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

I must say I'm disappointed in the young fella... He couldn't outrun three donut-addict cops?

I'll keep my two firsts, thank you very much... Might pass even if he's there at 12... Which could happen.

Busted Baker

Meh. Your avatar picture is Nathan Peterman, so I'll take your quarterback analysis with a shaker of salt.

8 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think what is dumb is slamming a kid that made a obvious mistake in a drunken state of mind. Did he hold up a gas station? nope.. Did he take someone's car? nope.. Did he admit what he did was stupid? yep. Did he apologize to all involved yep. Doesn't many of us do stupid things when we are young? yep. Does he have an drinking problem? nope.. ever since then he has been undergoing regular piss tests..

seriously?

and by the way.. If you think cops are not in fit shape and no what to watch for then your lost

You make it sound like these sorts of things would keep a fella with talent off an NFL roster!

:lol:

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

Hey... I honestly just thought he lacked burst... He looked like Orlando Brown trying to get away from those cops.

Good thing his performance during his drunken escapades isn't included in scouting reports. I would hate to miss out on an elite prospect because he did dumb **** once when he was drunk. 

9 hours ago, #34fan said:

I must say I'm disappointed in the young fella... He couldn't outrun three donut-addict cops?

I'll keep my two firsts, thank you very much... Might pass even if he's there at 12... Which could happen.

Busted Baker

Where is his year long Character Assassination?

A college kid made a stupid mistake. It happens. I’m not giving him a free pass, but I won't forever condemn him for this, either. It certainly is a red flag (especially for a QB) and you need to do your homework.