Non-QB that you DON’T want the Bills to draft

The title is pretty self explanatory. We’ve beaten the QBs to death so let’s leave them out of this. Name a player that is projected to go in the first couple of rounds that you don’t want the Bills to draft? 

I’ll nominate Mike McGlinchy. He fits a position of need but I don’t think that he will be successful in pass blocking. The speed rushers will give him a hard time IMO. Additionally he looks like a fireman from Southie. 

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The title is pretty self explanatory. We’ve beaten the QBs to death so let’s leave them out of this. Name a player that is projected to go in the first couple of rounds that you don’t want the Bills to draft? 

I’ll nominate Mike McGlinchy. He fits a position of need but I don’t think that he will be successful in pass blocking. The speed rushers will give him a hard time IMO. Additionally he looks like a fireman from Southie. 

Hahahaha. I just moved out of Southie after 6 years and that is a spot on comparison 

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Lamar Jackson.

good sense of humor here.

My vote would be for anyone strictly an offensive tackle inside the top 64. Possibly, inside the full first three rounds.

Too much talent elsewhere, no much in needs. Turnstile needs to be replaced, but if you put add either a near Pro Bowl C or G into that line you can make him disappear. 

12 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Courtland Sutton, another big slow(relatively) WR. I'd be alright with him as a value pick like early Day 3, but doubt he's available then. We need speed,speed and more speed.

One of mine as well. I don't dislike him as a prospect at all, I just don't think that he would diversify the WR group all that much. I think that he's a far superior athlete to Kelvin and I'd want him, if we didn't have Kelvin, as a Day 2 pick.

I don't think that there are many high profile guys that I really would dislike. Maybe I'd put Vea & Payne on that list simply because of the money on the table for Star. Most of it is circumstantial.

Edited by Blokestradamus
  • Like (+1) 1

Mason Rudolph. 

But no actually I would say Vea. I hate drafting 2 down players early in the draft. If we didn't have Star maybe, but he would now be redundant on this roster. 

Or a reciever. Don't like any of them in the first that much. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

DT Vita Vea, he is a run stuffing NT, they can be found littered throughout all draft classes, Vea looks very average at times. He serves a purpose like Star Louteleilei eating up blockers but you can find good ones later in the draft. Many draft experts that i read who talk about Vea say that Danny Shelton who was drafted a few years back was a better prospect than Vea.