Non-QB that you DON’T want the Bills to draft

Ridley. Don't do it.

Honorable mention goes to  Vea, 2 down DT has no business going in the first round. I don't care how high he can jump or fast he can run. It's cool to see a fat guy move like that but he isn't getting to the QB regularly. 

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The title is pretty self explanatory. We’ve beaten the QBs to death so let’s leave them out of this. Name a player that is projected to go in the first couple of rounds that you don’t want the Bills to draft? 

I’ll nominate Mike McGlinchy. He fits a position of need but I don’t think that he will be successful in pass blocking. The speed rushers will give him a hard time IMO. Additionally he looks like a fireman from Southie. 

Don't want any RB, CB, S, TE, DE, K, P, OT, FB, C/G. Our needs are too great at MLB, WR, OLB, DT and QB of the future protection.

Edited by USABuffaloFan

6 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Josh Jackson

I can't imagine he's there at pick 53, so we would have spent a 1st rounder or traded up to get him.  I hate him for 3 picks against OSU.

Josh Jackson because he is bang, bang average. 

6 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

One of mine as well. I don't dislike him as a prospect at all, I just don't think that he would diversify the WR group all that much. I think that he's a far superior athlete to Kelvin and I'd want him, if we didn't have Kelvin, as a Day 2 pick.

Agree 100% with this too. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr_Robotulism said:

Anyone who says Orlando Brown has seen very little of his tape. 

Nope.

I've watched him extensively--He's overweight, stiff, and plodding. Got by on pure size and arm length 

He also showed up weak, slow, unathletic and disinterested in the biggest job interview he's ever had.

Hard pass 

I

21 minutes ago, Mr_Robotulism said:

Anyone who says Orlando Brown has seen very little of his tape. 

I am actually in agreement that his tape still stands up. I like the top end of this tackle class. Williams, McGlinchey and Brown I would take any of them and be happy. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I

I am actually in agreement that his tape still stands up. I like the top end of this tackle class. Williams, McGlinchey and Brown I would take any of them and be happy. 

How far is Brown likely to fall on the basis of a disastrous Combine and, I gather, mediocre pro day?