Ran Into Percy Harvin Today

H2o

I have family down in the VA Beach area and made a drive today to visit. I happened to run into Percy Harvin at a Wawa gas station I stopped in. I was holding the door open and he walked out with a bottled water in his hand and looked to be shoving a pack of gum in his pocket. He looked at me and pointed at my shirt, because I was wearing a Bills shirt, then smiled. I realized who it was a split second after that. I asked him how he was doing. He said enjoying retirment and better health wise. I asked him if he was really done and he said yes. He said he was in town to see family. I asked him what he thought about the team and if he still had contact with some of the guys. He said a couple. He thinks we made a mistake getting rid of Tyrod and thought they just needed to gameplan for the QB's strengths. He liked Buffalo and wished his body would have held up. He also said the videos of the locker room were special. He knew how bad the fans wanted it from his short time there and was glad the drought finally got broken. Overall seems like a decent guy. Personable and answered a few questions, even though I could tell he was trying to get out of there. He still looks like he's in good shape and could step on a field tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 23

He’s a schmuck but he’s talented. If we could’ve kept a core of Sammy, Percy, clay and McCoy together and healthy for a season — that offense could’ve been pretty exciting.

edit to add — roll in that our depth at wr was woods and Goodwin.... amazing how quick these units change. Not just personnel but the complete and total skill sets 

Edited by NoSaint

23 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Did he pay for the gum?

I don't think money is a problem. He was driving a Bentley. 

26 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What type of sub did you get ? 

No subs today. Just a drink and a pack of smokes. 

I met Daboll last week...was trying to play it cool with my buzz and then a drunk guy near me just let it all hang loose haha...

"So glad tyrod is gone..."

"Kyle Williams is so important to that locker room..."

Was classic.