wtf are these players taking

7 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Very likely synthetic marijuana.  When it goes right, its the same effect as the actual stuff and it doesn't take 1-2 months to clear out of your system and doesn't show on standard tests.  When it goes wrong, this type of stuff happens.

yep, they ban the real "natural" stuff which coincidentally isn't harmful to you yet the loop hole exists where they can take the synthetic stuff that is full of chemicals and has terrible side effects.  go figure

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, teef said:

what ever happened to just sniffing glue?

It’s all about those metallic spray paints these days, grandad...

khYTiAU.jpg

15 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

They switched to paint...

shoot, beat me to it.

I woulda been quicker but I’m a little slowed down by this huff-a-puff paint buzz I got goin on....

They took you nightman, and you don’t belong to them...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

yep, they ban the real "natural" stuff which coincidentally isn't harmful to you yet the loop hole exists where they can take the synthetic stuff that is full of chemicals and has terrible side effects.  go figure

It's banned it just doesn't show up on tests... This isn't a matter of poor policy, it's poor policing.

I don't think weed should be illegal, but it is. And I don't think the league should take flak for people trying to circumvent its own, some states, and federal prohibition of it. This falls on the individuals who go to these lengths to get high.

Edited by Ol Dirty B