Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Does anyone have a screen grab of that Sammy tweet? Sent my brother a text because he reminded me of some people we know and I know the gist of it... but the exact quote would be so much better

Zay couldn't catch passes, so I guess he is catching felonies now. SMH.

5 hours ago, Threedollabills said:

Yeah what did Sammy say?

See my post above.

Edited by mileena
  • Thank you (+1) 1

TMZ just posted another video showing Jesus pacing back and forth outside the hotel for a few minutes yelling, “Who all’s with me?  Is anyone - ANYONE - in there coming with me?  None of y’all got my back???”  And then he shrugs and drives off into the LA night.  

• Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Nudity and LSD absolutely.  See 60s culture.  Plenty of grateful dead anecdotes on the matter.  Europe 72 concerts in Germany being some.amusing ones - the German ushers were dosed and taking off their clothes even.  Fired em all and then the next night the new crew had the same happen.   

Its like Peter Griffin on ecstasy. 

“Oh Brian... your fur it’s so soft and your ears they’re like DOG EARS.”

Kuandjio got released outright for this type of thing after having a good season. Will be interesting to see how this turns out. 

Certainly will face some type of suspension for the felony and if they find drugs in his system. Might honestly be the best for him to take a few weeks when the season kicks off to get whatever helps he needs beyond short term.

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Oh it could be just that, had Patriot Chandler Jones bug out last year at a police station....

That was the synthetic stuff

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Spice?

I thought the same thing.  This incident is so bizarre that I actually hope it's a chemically-induced aberration as opposed to mental illness.  For the kid's own sake.  Football is at best a secondary consideration in this situation. 

10 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I think he smoked it before every game this season. I’ve never seen a rookie who gave me less hope for his future than this clown. 

For a player with so much talent you could see something was not right,  dropped passes and lack of concentration the guy looked like a bust.  Then his father announces he played the season injured,  which looks now like a cover for drug problem.  I would cut him ASAP so he can fix himself and he does not spread his problem to other young Bills players on this team.

Full disclosure purposes .. I was double thumbs up for the Zay pick last year as my daughter goes to ECU and I saw many of his games ... so given the longer history than most on this board ... I wish him the best first and foremost ... you go from watching the Sabres (his first hockey game) and selling season tickets at OBD in the past few weeks  ... to this .. that was truly a bad scene and obviously some form of hallucination drug enhanced ... him getting better is the most important .. but this event is obviously a 1-4 game suspension issue per the NFL code of conduct policy correct?

This may certainly have influence on the pick priorities come draft time.

26 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Full disclosure purposes .. I was double thumbs up for the Zay pick last year as my daughter goes to ECU and I saw many of his games ... so given the longer history than most on this board ... I wish him the best first and foremost ... you go from watching the Sabres (his first hockey game) and selling season tickets at OBD in the past few weeks  ... to this .. that was truly a bad scene and obviously some form of hallucination drug enhanced ... him getting better is the most important .. but this event is obviously a 1-4 game suspension issue per the NFL code of conduct policy correct?

This may certainly have influence on the pick priorities come draft time.

Probably a 1 game suspension for personal conduct 

what an idiot

hard to stop someone hell bent on self harm

having said that he needs to enter a 30-90 day rehabilitation treatment facility

i'd still give him a chance to stay with team assuming he gets help

Edited by papazoid

6 minutes ago, papazoid said:

what an idiot

hard to stop someone hell bent on self harm

having said that he needs to enter a 30-90 day rehabilitation treatment facility

i'd still give him a chance to stay with team assuming he gets help

That’s pretty much my thoughts. By all accounts (people speaking out who know him) he’s a great kid. Probably made a mistake with some drugs. If it’s truly a first offense and not a pattern of behavior, I do make sure he gets help but I don’t cut him at this time especially if he’s receptive to that help.

Edited by YoloinOhio