Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh on the Rams' DL - Suh Agrees to a 1-Year Deal with the Rams at $14M

Aaron Donald is a freak of nature...

The man misses all of preseason and the first 4 games and then comes back wins defensive MVP and led all Defensive Lineman(not just DTs) in pretty much every stat....

Rams Considered Front-Runner to Land Ndamukong

With the New York Jets rescinding their offer to Ndamukong Suh, the race to land the dominating defensive tackle shrinks back to three: the Tennessee Titans, New Orleans and Los Angeles Rams.

The Jets had the largest offer on the table, giving them a significant advantage before owner Christopher Johnson pulled the bid.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh on the Rams' DL - Suh Agrees to a Deal with the Rams
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh on the Rams' DL - Suh Agrees to a 1-Year Deal with the Rams at $14M
Just now, GoBills808 said:

Las Vegas does not agree with you.

I definitely wouldn't bet money on my hunch. But I swear every time a team tries to go all in on one year it blows up spectacularly. There's something to be said for building a team, as opposed to assembling talent. Doug Whaley vs Brandon Beane, basically.

Just now, HappyDays said:

I definitely wouldn't bet money on my hunch. But I swear every time a team tries to go all in on one year it blows up spectacularly. There's something to be said for building a team, as opposed to assembling talent. Doug Whaley vs Brandon Beane, basically.

I'm just looking at their division: Niners are a trendy pick but who really knows about them, Cards are going to be garbage I think, Seattle same...Rams are going to walk through the NFCW easily imo.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I'm just looking at their division: Niners are a trendy pick but who really knows about them, Cards are going to be garbage I think, Seattle same...Rams are going to walk through the NFCW easily imo.

That's definitely fair. I don't see them being dominant like everyone thinks but they won't be terrible.

On 3/20/2018 at 2:07 PM, Chuck Wagon said:

Rams sure do have a lot of talent considering they did the type of move that some fans here think would doom any chances of success.

A 1 year contract for Suh?? Sign me up for a win now team

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

Suh is garbage anymore anyway. Gonna Mario williams his way out of the league this year.

Not on a one year deal.

The Rams are either going to be amazing this year or blow in spectacular fashio.  Too bad they wasted Hard Knocks on them with boring @ss Fisher and his mustache.

2 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

How do Suh and Donald fit together? Aren’t they both NTs in a 3-4? 

One will play 1 and the other 3 like the Bills did under Rexy with K Williams and Dareus. It's not a problem but unless one of them can play DE occasionally it will limit their flexibility.

5ab9a59897e2e_addon(2).thumb.jpg.407f3d33aaffcac23d21c5c019e8f3cb.jpg

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I have a hunch I can't shake that the Rams will be terrible this year. Just seems like one of those things that's bound to happen.

I have a hunch your hunch is wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1