Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh on the Rams' DL - Suh Agrees to a 1-Year Deal with the Rams at $14M

That defense was already stout, they've improved the secondary in free agency, now this. 

Hope I can draft the Ram's defense in my fantasy football league this year.  I usually wait until the last two rounds to grab my "D".  Might have to rethink that strategy this year...

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

That d line is going to be scary good.

We have seen dream teams before.  But, I feel Suh and Donald will be successful no matter what (other than injuries).  And, IF Donald doesn’t hold out.  Those two will do great and will make a huge impact act on the D.  This is why...

- Donald is probably the most impactful D lineman in football right now 

- Even if Suh is half of his potential or previous self he is better than most 

- Suh is on a one year prove it deal.  He could have signed for longer term and more guaranteed money elsewhere.  So, I think he wants to play and continue to play after this year while being on a good, competitive team.  All positives for his mind set to succeed

- thusly Suh will be putting forth a good effort this year.  I think he does most of the time already.  I think he gets an unwarranted bad rap for effort

- Wade Phillips is the DC.  Wow he may have the most weapons he ever has had

- Suh will help Donald be better

- Donald will help Suh be better

- how can any team block them both...they are going to hurt QBs

—> over/under on them knocking QBs out of games...I would set at 3.5

This is most likely going to happen unless Donald holds out or one of them get hurt

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Incorrect.

Actually, I think it's correct.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/03/25/jets-rescind-free-agency-offer-to-ndamukong-suh/33279819/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/25/jets-owner-says-theyve-pulled-their-offer-to-ndamukong-suh/

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/once-the-high-bidder-for-ndamukong-suh-new-york-jets/article_f04bbafb-9728-57c4-8db9-ad0fe48baca8.html

The owner said he discussed the offer with the former Lions and Dolphins player with general manager Mike Maccagnan "and I think our thinking changed a bit. It was a pretty high offer; all these good guys will be a lot of money."

Johnson was vague on reasons for the move, admitting though that it "didn't seem to be in keeping with our long-term plan."

Edited by vincec

11 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Suh is garbage anymore anyway. Gonna Mario williams his way out of the league this year.

I dunno...you could be right.  But I'm thinking more the opposite.  Suh going to a playoff-caliber team, and will be highly motivated playing next to arguably the best player he's ever lined up next to his entire NFL career.  That alone I think is motivation enough to get his fires stoked up again.  

I agree, that line is gonna be downright ferocious...and I'm glad the Rams are in the NFC.

4 hours ago, Manther said:

We have seen dream teams before.  But, I feel Suh and Donald will be successful no matter what (other than injuries).  And, IF Donald doesn’t hold out.  Those two will do great and will make a huge impact act on the D.  This is why...

- Donald is probably the most impactful D lineman in football right now 

- Even if Suh is half of his potential or previous self he is better than most 

- Suh is on a one year prove it deal.  He could have signed for longer term and more guaranteed money elsewhere.  So, I think he wants to play and continue to play after this year while being on a good, competitive team.  All positives for his mind set to succeed

- thusly Suh will be putting forth a good effort this year.  I think he does most of the time already.  I think he gets an unwarranted bad rap for effort

- Wade Phillips is the DC.  Wow he may have the most weapons he ever has had

- Suh will help Donald be better

- Donald will help Suh be better

- how can any team block them both...they are going to hurt QBs

—> over/under on them knocking QBs out of games...I would set at 3.5

This is most likely going to happen unless Donald holds out or one of them get hurt

Spot on.  They're going to team up and most likely decapitate some poor QB, or ala Not Another Teen Movie, they're gonna Marty somebody lolol....

4 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

I dunno...you could be right.  But I'm thinking more the opposite.  Suh going to a playoff-caliber team, and will be highly motivated playing next to arguably the best player he's ever lined up next to his entire NFL career.  That alone I think is motivation enough to get his fires stoked up again.  

I agree, that line is gonna be downright ferocious...and I'm glad the Rams are in the NFC.

Spot on.  They're going to team up and most likely decapitate some poor QB, or ala Not Another Teen Movie, they're gonna Marty somebody lolol....

I have a funny feeling they will end Tannehill's career.  He is the QB that fits my opinion of who they will murder!

• 2 weeks later...