Which QB is most likely to fall?

I have a feeling, the Browns take Allen first overall and Darnold falls to #4.  This assumes the Giants take Barkely.  If Darnold is available at #4 do you move up?  I don't know.  His turnovers scare me as does the history of recent USC QB's.  

Out of the five, history says Baker Mayfield.

When players fall farther than expected, it's usually because of undesirable physical traits.

With Quarterbacks, that usually means height and size. 

With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if all are gone before #12.

• Like (+1) 2

As long as the Giants pick someone other then a QB I think both Allen and Mayfield fall. I dont think Denver picks a QB at 5, they need DB help. After them the only other team would be Miami, I cant see them taking a QB with all the cuts they've been making. 

The success rate of 1st round quarterbacks with a college career completion % below 58% in the last two decades is awful.  Michael Vick is the exception, but he brought exceptional skills with his legs.  Josh Allen is the most likely to bust.

17 minutes ago, Davejr511 said:

As long as the Giants pick someone other then a QB I think both Allen and Mayfield fall. I dont think Denver picks a QB at 5, they need DB help. After them the only other team would be Miami, I cant see them taking a QB with all the cuts they've been making. 

And the restructure they just gave Tanny....

Allen. I think he’s the smokescreen all the teams are using to hide who they really want. 

Mayfield is my 2nd choice, but I don’t see him falling past 12. 

I could see all the other guys dropping to round 2

1 hour ago, Davejr511 said:

I agree.  If the draft starts Darnold/Barkely and Denver goes with a player to win now, then the Bills can sit back and wait for pick 8 or so.  Miami is not trading up. Arizona could try to jump over the BIlls.  If Allen and Mayfield are still on the board at 6 then the Bills are set to get one of them.  

I want Allen.

Remember when people had to decide between Peyton Manning and a walking headcase, and it seemed so hard? I wish I had a clue about these guys.They all scare me in some way, but one or two will probably emerge as very good long term solutions. If I got to pick one it’s Darnold, partly because of Rosen’s concussion history, and despite the TO’s. 

Who falls? I’d guess Allen due to accuracy. Since I’m so often wrong, he’s probably a lock for the Browns at #1. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

I have a feeling, the Browns take Allen first overall and Darnold falls to #4.  This assumes the Giants take Barkely.  If Darnold is available at #4 do you move up?  I don't know.  His turnovers scare me as does the history of recent USC QB's.  

No way any GM with half a brain is taking Allen over Darnold or Rosen. Even his most fervid supporters admit his shortcomings and the need for two or more years of committed work to make him into a top starter. But because we're talking about the Browns, then, yeah, I wouldn't be completely shocked if they took Falk or Rudolph. Still, I think they take Darnold, the Giants take Barkley and the Jets take Rosen.