Pink Floyd

Grateful Dead

Rush

The Stones

Hendrix

The Doors

A bunch of other classic rock bands...

and Phish.

Got to see so many great bands in Buffalo in the 70s. The Who, Jethro Tull, Stones, Yes in the round and at the stadium. The Kinks, Steppenwolf. Grateful Dead '77, the Tubes at Sheas theatre, Fleetwood Mac,  Elton John, Frampton comes alive, Blue Oyster Cult, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Moody Blues, Emerson Lake and Palmer,  I could keep going. Had tickets to the canceled Led Zeppelin stadium show when Plant's son died if I remember right. So much great music and crazy fun times I haven't thought about in a while. Glad I survived it all. 

Sorry for the long story, I was supposed to list my favorite bands.

On 3/17/2018 at 9:26 PM, Misterbluesky said:

I forgot about Floyd...have you ever seen them live?

Yes. In Oakland. Favorite bands I have never seen : Bob Marley, Talking Heads, Dire Straits. Zeppelin.

Edited by Turk71

For you music lovers here is a high quality recording of my first and still one of my favorite Dead shows. War Memorial Aud Buffalo 77.    

https://archive.org/details/gd77-05-09.sbd.connor.8304.sbeok.shnf

Archive.org is one of the worlds largest digital libraries and has 1000s of live recordings of hundreds of bands.

Edited by Turk71

Queen - Freddie Mercury - best frontman ever!
Eagles - I wish I had never watched their documentary made 2013... what jerks Glenn Fry and Don Henley were... although Joe Walsh makes me laugh - stereotypical rock star 
Journey - OMG Steve Perry could sing