YoloinOhio

DT Star Lotulelei to Bills!

10 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

So I think this means no chance we sign Suh now

We have plenty of money to spend and I think there's still a need at DT.  Need to see the money on Star.

The guy eats space and takes up blockers.  The people saying no on here want the DTs that get 10 sacks.  He's not flashy but he gets the job done and frees up the dlineman around them.  First part of a new DLine. I like it

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ******* said:

I always cringe when big money is given to the interior defensive line 

The league is changing, QBs get the ball out too quick, the focus is moving more towards guys who can get immediate pressure up the middle.  I'm not sure Star is really that type of player, but DTs aren't just a fill in position anymore.

I don't even know who he is, but judging by people's reactions, I'm excited 

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

The guy eats space and takes up blockers.  The people saying no on here want the DTs that get 10 sacks.  He's not flashy but he gets the job done and frees up the dlineman around them.  First part of a new DLine. I like it

Yep, he'll make the LBs look really good.    To the casual fan, his 1-2 tackles a game will look small, but this is huge positive from a scheme standpoint, IMO...

• Like 1

Remember a while back when the Bills' front office would literally do nothing but sleep through free agency and the draft?

Obviously the proof will be in the pudding (though we got some decent playoff pudding in year 1), but at least this is an organization we can feel good about TRYING to get better.

He absolutely stunk last year. Hopefully he was battling an injury.

Gotta trust McBeane here.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Gotta say that the present Bills management is impressing the shite out of me. Can you guys remember a more exciting off-season?

I cannot!!   If we sign Bradford and draft Rosen or Mayfield I will personally find the peter pan guy and buy him a plate of Duff's wings and a beer. Or he may prefer some hummus and chardonnay but whatever his poison I'm buyin...

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

If it’s in the 7-10 mil/year range i could live with that. DT position is an expensive one (see marcel Dareus) so if we added an extra year to get the annual salary down that works. 

Carolina's defensive ranking in rushing yards per attempt the last 3 seasons:

2015: 7th

2016: 9th

2017: 11th

Perfect fit for scheme. He won't cost much and will be a perfect compliment to Kyle. Trust the process ladies and gents!👍

well look at that.

Just now, Lurker said:

Yep, he'll make the LBs look really good.    To the casual fan, his 1-2 tackles a game will look small, but this is huge positive from a scheme standpoint, IMO...

No doubt.  Need guys like this to help free up the flashier players.

How much is the contract? 

2 minutes ago, akm0404 said:

Remember a while back when the Bills' front office would literally do nothing but sleep through free agency and the draft?

Obviously the proof will be in the pudding (though we got some decent playoff pudding in year 1), but at least this is an organization we can feel good about TRYING to get better.

Ya those jauron years were brutal. I do think though that making the playoffs this year has made a good impression on players around the league

14 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

do you honestly hate everything the bills do?  good lord.