YoloinOhio

DT Star Lotulelei to Bills!

Hell yes, I know some think he is done but this guy is going to make our D better. Man I love the process.

• Like 1

I beat you by 30 seconds.

I think we all kinda knew it was coming. Good signing if McD can get him back to where he was early in his career. 

yea not a fan of this at all. Think hes a below average player now. I hope crow is on the menu for dinner but at this point I don't see it

• Like 2

Whoopie!!

A space eater who can protect the LBs.     His stats will suck but he'll be a huge factor in the run defense...

• Like 4

I love legal tampering.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

lets hope they can get him back on track here. 

I mean... who played DT last year?  Clearly they like the guy.

Hopefully this contract has an out clause early on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure he needs to get back on track, just because he doesn't have great stats. 

Do we know he wasn't taking on doubles regularly with Carolina? I honestly haven't watched enough game film to assess, but everyone saying he's flopped, have you? 

DT is a position where you can make significant impact without significant numbers. Given McBeane's history with Star, and the fact they clearly targeted him early, I trust they know and like the player. 

• Like 2

I have mixed feelings of this pick.

On one hand he fills a big need and probably will be a good run plugger.

On the other hand he doesn't get many tackles or sacks and he hasn't graded out well with PFF.   Not to say that they are the be all and end all but it is a data point.

I have heard arguments that he has played well despite his lack of stats but I can't lie, I'm a little concerned.   

But I do trust the process.  I do trust their familiarity with him and if they are good with him than so will I.

Here's to hoping that he ends up being a good run stuffer for us.   Hopefully he doesn't break the bank either.

• Like 1

Nice!